Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst hot chocolate ever...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Pan handle Pan handle wrote:

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

Originally posted by Emma Emma wrote:

im hooked on tea, it really is addictive! i cant leave the houe without having a cuppa!

Considering how cold it was on sunday- i can see hot drinks catching on..might bring a thermos!!

i might think about taking a thermos, but there wont be tea or coffee in it!Wink

You mean hip flask

no i don't a thermos is bigger!LOL

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Sponsored Links

Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 6:12pm

Can't beat the mulled red wine in Agen earlier this year. Just wot i needed to get my mind of the peltin rain and cold. Much better than hot chocolate if you ask me.

The hot dogs were mank however. Pink and cold in the middle - gave me dodgy guts (nothing to do with the wine , beer or whisky!!!!)

Chesswithdeath View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 6:37pm
Warm Bow anyone?
Hayz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:12pm
Millennium Stadium tea has got to be the worst 
Be a Minimalist. It's the least you can do
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:13pm
Can't see why this topic has been moved to "random". Surely Stradey catering isn't a random subject. It goes to the very core of players and supporters alike. Take it away, and that's all you've got is people watching rugby
*NEW* KIDS HALFPENNY T SHIRTS
ON SALE NOW

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk
ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Micro Duck Micro Duck wrote:

Can't see why this topic has been moved to "random". Surely Stradey catering isn't a random subject. It goes to the very core of players and supporters alike. Take it away, and that's all you've got is people watching rugby

Or not , as was the case on Sunday.
A good point well made.

This belongs in 'General'.
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
THE TROPHY CABINET IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 11:13pm

the only hot drink to be consumed at matches should be "hot ports" as made in limerick.

not sure on the warm bow mind you.

Yes,I am back with a stewards view on things.

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:01am

Originally posted by ursamajor ursamajor wrote:

A good point well made.

Not sure excatly why it was moved, but my guess would be that althought the original post was about Stradey, some of the other posts have gone off topic slightly, hence it was moved to the random section

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:17am
Originally posted by wizard wizard wrote:

Originally posted by ursamajor ursamajor wrote:

A good point well made.

Not sure excatly why it was moved, but my guess would be that althought the original post was about Stradey, some of the other posts have gone off topic slightly, hence it was moved to the random section

that's the problem, some posts do go off topic slightly

has anyone seen my spectacular photo of llanelli in random by the way?

Edited by jarr
Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by mr lloyd evans mr lloyd evans wrote:

Originally posted by Emma Emma wrote:

im hooked on tea, it really is addictive! i cant leave the houe without having a cuppa!

Considering how cold it was on sunday- i can see hot drinks catching on..might bring a thermos!!

That'll be the caffiene content, also acts as a diuretic so ensure you have a good daily intake of water....sorry, work head on again..........

i do indeed, all i drink in college, well and at home sometimes i guess. i love water. oh and i cant belive how much caffine tea has! its more addictive than coffeee

There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:31pm
I'd like to drink more Carlsberg-Tetley products, as they sponsor the side. But I can't abide Carlsberg, and there are many more bitters of a higher quality than Tetleys. But I suppose if they're putting the money in, it would be rude not to have a pint or so in the Scrum Bar.
*NEW* KIDS HALFPENNY T SHIRTS
ON SALE NOW

http://llanellitee.spreadshirt.co.uk
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 5:04pm

I'd like to drink more Carlsberg-Tetley products, as they sponsor the side. But I can't abide Carlsberg, and there are many more bitters of a higher quality than Tetleys. But I suppose if they're putting the money in, it would be rude not to have a pint or so in the Scrum Bar.

I agree - IMO Calsberg tastes of eggs!! Tetleys is ok, but there are a lot better bitters around. Getting used to them though - supposed I have to make an effort to support the sponsors.

Jump-Jive-Bri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jump-Jive-Bri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 7:43pm
Hot chocolate... One of the best groups Ive ever seen live, back in the 80s.
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 8:08pm

european games are good as there is draught heinekin available in the bars and ground.Wink

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

zoobilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoobilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:13am
Cytuno, odd e fel dwr mwd!!!! Bring back real drinking choco!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic