Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yma O Hyd remix

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yma O Hyd remix
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:13pm
They played a remix version of YOH after one of the tries and it was brilliant. Sounded like the Alistair guys who did the similar Sosban Fach remix but i cant find anything on youtube.

Anyone got any info, I loved the upbeat tempo, and we should singit like that in celebration mode much like we do with different tempo versions of Sosban Fach
Sponsored Links

PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:27pm
DJ SG.
He has an album full of dance remixes of welsh songs. Album is called Clwb Cymru.

Edited by PE SA - 07 May 2018 at 8:29pm
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:35pm
Alistar James Clwb Cymru and Clwb Cymru 2
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:41pm
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

They played a remix version of YOH after one of the tries and it was brilliant. Sounded like the Alistair guys who did the similar Sosban Fach remix but i cant find anything on youtube.

Anyone got any info, I loved the upbeat tempo, and we should singit like that in celebration mode much like we do with different tempo versions of Sosban Fach

It was, wasn't it?

Good that some of the regulars have provided the info you asked for, too!
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 11:44pm
Love the cd's

Edited by Pentigili - 08 May 2018 at 10:15am
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 7:22am
On the drive to the match, I was delighted to hear XTC’s classic “We’re only making plans for Nigel”.

Many possibilities for our use with a little rewording.

“We’re happy making tries for (insert name eg) Clayton” could equally be Scarlets or many others.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 08 May 2018 at 7:25am
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic