Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Music Room
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login


Your Most Anticipated 2015 Releases

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 15 August 2004
Location: I Love Llanelli
Status: Offline
Points: 12595
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 4:29pm
Just announced on twitter Stephen Jones ex singer of Babybird is releasing a new album called melancholy in the spring.... this is my most anticipated release
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 July 2009
Location: N18
Status: Offline
Points: 10989
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2015 at 9:28am
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

My main three at present are:

Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell
Death Cab for Cutie - Kintsugi
And So I Watch You From Afar - Heirs

I'm sure there'll be stuff later on the in the year that i don't even know is coming out yet.
Anticipating a "Brand New" album or at least hoping they release one in 2015.
also looking forward to Sufjan Stevens...bit apprehensive of Death Cab though...feel they are'nt what they were. 
Was expecting Illinoise-Sufjan, got acoustic folk Sufjan for 11 mostly mind-numbing songs Cry
Back to Top
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 22 July 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 11959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 11:08am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

My main three at present are:

Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell
Death Cab for Cutie - Kintsugi
And So I Watch You From Afar - Heirs

I'm sure there'll be stuff later on the in the year that i don't even know is coming out yet.
Anticipating a "Brand New" album or at least hoping they release one in 2015.
also looking forward to Sufjan Stevens...bit apprehensive of Death Cab though...feel they are'nt what they were. 
Was expecting Illinoise-Sufjan, got acoustic folk Sufjan for 11 mostly mind-numbing songs Cry
oh no, illinoise was a fantastic record. Shame, not a great album then!?


Back to Top
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 July 2009
Location: N18
Status: Offline
Points: 10989
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 11:25am
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Was expecting Illinoise-Sufjan, got acoustic folk Sufjan for 11 mostly mind-numbing songs Cry
oh no, illinoise was a fantastic record. Shame, not a great album then!?
Not really, The Age of Adz wasn't anything like his previous material with a lot of electronic songs, it seems he's gone right back to basics but it just doesn't do it for me, not enough meat on the bone.
Back to Top
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 15 August 2004
Location: I Love Llanelli
Status: Offline
Points: 12595
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 11:39am
New Muse album comes out in June and judging by the 1st release of the new single it sounds good

WARNING....

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER CHILDREN!!!!



Edited by salmidach - 13 March 2015 at 11:40am
Back to Top
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 July 2009
Location: N18
Status: Offline
Points: 10989
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 11:42am
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

i have been lucky on RSDs in the past where i have wanted a certain release, only At the Drive In i have failed with. 
Dinosaus Jr only had a 100 releases, Primal Scream only had a 100 - managed to get them...so my record is decent on success and fails so far! It will probably be a fail, just going to have to wait and see! It depends how much it will be as well...i tend to find that regardless of how many there are, if they are priced £30+ they tend to take their time clearing. At the Drive in i think was only £20, and that flew off the shelves everywhere. My Primal Scream and Dinosaur Jr ones though were £40. 

Wouldnt be surprised to see the Brand New one around £30-40. 

If i do fail, the re release will have to do. 

Have you been to Retro Vibe Music yet in Cardiff? 
No i haven't, isn't that in Barry? 

With only 1500 of Deja available, majority will probably be in America. I'm not that bothered about getting the RSD version if it means queuing outside a record shop from 7:30 in the morning like i did last time we went. 

Which ATDI release was it?


Edited by minded - 13 March 2015 at 11:43am
Back to Top
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 22 July 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 11959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

i have been lucky on RSDs in the past where i have wanted a certain release, only At the Drive In i have failed with. 
Dinosaus Jr only had a 100 releases, Primal Scream only had a 100 - managed to get them...so my record is decent on success and fails so far! It will probably be a fail, just going to have to wait and see! It depends how much it will be as well...i tend to find that regardless of how many there are, if they are priced £30+ they tend to take their time clearing. At the Drive in i think was only £20, and that flew off the shelves everywhere. My Primal Scream and Dinosaur Jr ones though were £40. 

Wouldnt be surprised to see the Brand New one around £30-40. 

If i do fail, the re release will have to do. 

Have you been to Retro Vibe Music yet in Cardiff? 
No i haven't, isn't that in Barry? 

With only 1500 of Deja available, majority will probably be in America. I'm not that bothered about getting the RSD version if it means queuing outside a record shop from 7:30 in the morning like i did last time we went. 

Which ATDI release was it?

there is one in Barry, the original one that is still there I THINK,  but they have a great new shop now in High Street. Very cool shop, they have great records there on the wall, but then they have a vinyl basement. not bought anything there yet, but went for a browse the other day...they have fantastic stuff. 
Back to Top
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 22 July 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 11959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

i have been lucky on RSDs in the past where i have wanted a certain release, only At the Drive In i have failed with. 
Dinosaus Jr only had a 100 releases, Primal Scream only had a 100 - managed to get them...so my record is decent on success and fails so far! It will probably be a fail, just going to have to wait and see! It depends how much it will be as well...i tend to find that regardless of how many there are, if they are priced £30+ they tend to take their time clearing. At the Drive in i think was only £20, and that flew off the shelves everywhere. My Primal Scream and Dinosaur Jr ones though were £40. 

Wouldnt be surprised to see the Brand New one around £30-40. 

If i do fail, the re release will have to do. 

Have you been to Retro Vibe Music yet in Cardiff? 
No i haven't, isn't that in Barry? 

With only 1500 of Deja available, majority will probably be in America. I'm not that bothered about getting the RSD version if it means queuing outside a record shop from 7:30 in the morning like i did last time we went. 

Which ATDI release was it?

there is one in Barry, not sure if they have expanded or just moved. Its in High Street in Cardiff. Great selection there. 

Youre right about Deja, the states will see most of them probably. 

ATDI release i was gutted about missing was Relationship of Command on Orange vinyl. 
Back to Top
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 04 April 2013
Location: Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 9557
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 12:42pm
Noel Gallagers new album had gone number 1, quite a way to go to catch up on the artists with the most number ones. Beatles first, Jay Z in second, Bruce Springsteen in third and Elvis fourth
And We Were Singing...
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

New Muse album comes out in June and judging by the 1st release of the new single it sounds good

WARNING....

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER CHILDREN!!!!

the warning should be for being incredibly dull artists not for being blue
Back to Top
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar

Joined: 16 August 2004
Location: Cardiff
Status: Offline
Points: 26762
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2015 at 1:34pm
New "Mylets" album comes out later this month. Looking forward to that.

He's supporting And so I watch you from Afar in Bristol soon too.
Back to Top
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 22 July 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 11959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2015 at 6:15pm
Jamie XX solo album this year, and with the current track revealed Loud Places (featuring Romy of XX) it's pretty nice sounding.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.