Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > RANDOM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Bars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Irish Bars
    Posted: 08 May 2009 at 10:30am
Why is it that where ever you travel in the world, you will almost certainly find an irsih bar, where you can have a pint of guiness.

As a Welshman i find this unfair.

Why can i never ever find a welsh bar, where i can enjoy a pint of stella???
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Sponsored Links

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 10:48am
Horrible isn't it. I totally agree.

I was in Siem Reap in Cambodia in 2007, and I wanted a nice cool drink to take the heat off, I turned the corner and there was a Paddy O'Malleys pub with a huge Munster flag in it. Unbelievable.

I still went in and had a Guinness mind.

Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:06pm
there's a welsh bar in marbella but it's about as big as the old scoreboard.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:13pm
What would a Welsh bar be like? I'd like to see a version of the Dynevor or Queen Vic, have a pint or ten and watch fights break out all night, good old days! Win the lottery and i'll re-open "Raffles" and sell Worthy E and Newquay Steam.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

there's a welsh bar in marbella but it's about as big as the old scoreboard.

was hiram in there counting his money
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

What would a Welsh bar be like? I'd like to see a version of the Dynevor or Queen Vic, have a pint or ten and watch fights break out all night, good old days! Win the lottery and i'll re-open "Raffles" and sell Worthy E and Newquay Steam.

first time i got drunk was on that. or should i say steaming
laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 4:20pm
Great welsh bar in puerto rico gran canaria, called tiffanys, run by one of the most die hard cardiff city fans you'll ever meet. Was there every night on my holiday, superb welcome every night. Well worth a visit. 
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 9:24am
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

[QUOTE=Ow!]there's a welsh bar in marbella but it's about as big as the old scoreboard.

was hiram in there counting his money

LOLLOLLOLLOLWith Bentkins in huis duffle coat shouting "What's the score Eddie"LOLLOLLOLLOL
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Highburyscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highburyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 12:05pm
The only good part of Irish bars around the globe is the fact you can get to see the rugby abroad
once more into the breach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic