Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pop up ads on SF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

This thread could take on the mantle of past classics such as Haydn’s conservatory.
😂 Is that Bird still there I wonder? 😂
It’s for sale in the pop up ads! LOL
😂

Certainly in Wil's.😂
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 6:22pm
Top 5 hotels in Didsbury.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 7:54pm
Cross border M&A monitoring systems
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 9:40pm
A man standing next to a shed. Not sure which was for sale.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

A man standing next to a shed. Not sure which was for sale.

Ah sorry that was my selfie LOL
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2022 at 11:45am
Out of interest, has anyone bought from the pop up ads on our site in the last few months or more?

I’ve just bought a couple of Anxiety-relieving dog beds. Our collie thinks he always needs to be with us……….and doesn’t like being left alone without human presence, even with the other two dogs to keep him company.

Will see how good they are.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2022 at 11:54am
They sound handy, i had a yorkie  i had to leave the radio on to stop her getting anxious when left alone. Out of curio do pepple let their dogs sleep in their bedroom? I let mine but the mrs thinks that is odd? (She has her own bed dog not the mrs)Wink
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2022 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

They sound handy, i had a yorkie  i had to leave the radio on to stop her getting anxious when left alone. Out of curio do pepple let their dogs sleep in their bedroom? I let mine but the mrs thinks that is odd? (She has her own bed dog not the mrs)Wink
We definitely prefer not to have them in the bedroom. 

The westie and the cocker sleep in their own crates in the lounge and are very happy doing so. The collie used to do that. Occasional fury of tearing up the bed in the crate and other destructive behavioural protests mean that he no longer does.

He will sleep on a very comfy dog bed in the lounge but is often patrolling to check everyone is ok. Sometimes, he will get on his hind legs and open doors - we’ve easy to move handles not the circular kind that wouldn’t be easily undone by a dog.

It’s ended up that he now sleeps in the bedroom on the carpet. Although we’d far prefer he didn’t, it does give us the best quality of sleep.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2022 at 3:42pm
As soon as i say are we going to bed she races up stairs (the dog) she will sleep right through so it’s not really an issue being a yorkie she not big enough to open doors. Your dog sounds v clever . I can’t get mine to come in from the back when i call her let alone open  doorWink. Yorkies great dogs but suffer with bad teeth . Something to do with size of the mouth

Edited by RR1972 - 30 July 2022 at 3:46pm
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2022 at 7:26pm
Forgot to say that the anxiety-relieving dog bed ad has said “Last Day of Sale” so often, even several consecutive days. Today, there was no mention of the sale but when I clicked for details, the price was significantly reduced, as per the “Last Day” offer.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2022 at 3:12pm
Still waiting for my penis pump ☹️
Kentexile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kentexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2022 at 5:28pm
My wife sent my Thai bride back
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2022 at 6:30pm
Bought a train-set but they sent me a blow-up doll.
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2022 at 6:06pm
Reporting on the Anxiety Reduction Dog Bedding that we bought, after getting delivery of them over the weekend.

The two younger dogs absolutely love them.

The older dog, who has the anxiety issue, studiously avoids them.

The manufacturer can’t help with this situation, sadly. However, the product seems good for the pets and looks good and decently made.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2022 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Reporting on the Anxiety Reduction Dog Bedding that we bought, after getting delivery of them over the weekend.

The two younger dogs absolutely love them.

The older dog, who has the anxiety issue, studiously avoids them.

The manufacturer can’t help with this situation, sadly. However, the product seems good for the pets and looks good and decently made.
Being “ in the dog house “ doesn’t seem as bad as I thought then ! 😉
Brainfart View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2022 at 3:22pm
Brave browser, works a treat, zero ads. All blocked. And free. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic