Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ospreys Game on Friday.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knutsfordlion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ospreys Game on Friday.
    Posted: 15 November 2021 at 8:45pm
Does anyone know if the game on Friday is included on our season tickets?
Page the oracle
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2021 at 8:51pm

It's free to season ticket holders,but you need to contact ticket office to reserve your seats. £5 for non season ticket holders. Only South Stand open.
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2021 at 9:15pm
what time is ko 
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2021 at 9:23pm

7pm
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2021 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

7pm

I bet you feel like Mami a lot Mark on fever and social media 😉😂
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2021 at 9:35pm

Anything I can do to help Dave LOL
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 7:59am
Are the Scarlets streaming  the game live 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

I don’t think we have ever done that sadly but  tbh with it being us v the Ospreys and a local derby against our biggest rivals I would expect the chances as being Zero! 🤔 I would hope for a decent crowd on Friday at 7pm
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 8:58am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I don’t think we have ever done that sadly but  tbh with it being us v the Ospreys and a local derby against our biggest rivals I would expect the chances as being Zero! 🤔 I would hope for a decent crowd on Friday at 7pm

I think we were going to stream it when we played the Ospreys (was it last season) in a similar development match but Booth said no.
Jake Bullet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 9:48am
Why would scarlets want to stream this when they can make money on gate receipts?
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 9:52am

For a game that isn't dictated by TV, they pick 7pm on Friday night clashing with Llanelli carnival? Excellent forward thinking as always by the club.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 10:23am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

For a game that isn't dictated by TV, they pick 7pm on Friday night clashing with Llanelli carnival? Excellent forward thinking as always by the club.

I think the club can be forgiven for this kick off time when you consider that a Saturday time would clash with televised Internationals & there is the small matter of organising getting to South Africa which presumably could be happening on Sunday!!!!
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 11:06am

Planning doesnt seem high on anyones agenda lately. Swansea fireworks last Friday at 7. Great day/time that for anyone who works !? I know loads who didnt make it. Saturday anyone?
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 11:20am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

I think the club can be forgiven for this kick off time when you consider that a Saturday time would clash with televised Internationals & there is the small matter of organising getting to South Africa which presumably could be happening on Sunday!!!!
I'd be far more likely to attend a lunchtime KO on the Saturday or even a Thursday night if i lived locally with young kids. Appreciate Sunday might be out of the question but would the squad go over there that early given the supposed lack of jetlag flying south?
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 11:29am

Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

I'd be far more likely to attend a lunchtime KO on the Saturday or even a Thursday night if i lived locally with young kids. Appreciate Sunday might be out of the question but would the squad go over there that early given the supposed lack of jetlag flying south?

Thats a good point re jet lag and we don't play at altitude until the following week I think. It may well be travelling Tues/Wed for the Sharks game which will give us a little more time to assess the returning Internationals. As I see it, obviously depending on selection for Saturday but we should have a decent chance of seeing, Liam, McNicholl, Johnny Williams, Cawdor, Hardy, Wyn & WGJ featuring against the Sharks. 
Maple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 1:55pm
Impossible for me to get there, being 92 miles away and disabled. Would love it to be streamed.
Give Blood, Play Rugby
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic