Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My team for France

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2023 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Never mind the game where is this stag do taking plAce?

Bristol buddy!! 

Have a great weekend Fscarlet. My daughter lives in Bristol - its got a great night life reputation. The Waterside area is buzzing. Forgot to ask how was the ragu? Interesting switch to not mince - did it work? 
Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2023 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Realwest Realwest wrote:

Be careful wearing fancy dress etc in Bristol I was there last 6 nations for the Scotland V England game , we had a great time and was drinking with a load of Plymouth boys one of which was Henry Slades cousin. We watched the Rugby in BSB Waterside bar and had a really good day. For the day my mate was in full Welsh kit and everything was ok but around 6 - 7 pm he had to go to the hotel to get changed.

I had the same problem in a very familiar scenario , my downfall was. Tomato sauce went everywhere ..no option but to change 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic