Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Momentum.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Momentum.
    Posted: 26 February 2006 at 7:09pm
 Gentlemen, may I suggest a further meeting, if only to reflect on events. I appreciate that "The 6 Nations" has moved focus away but the initial enthusiasm was so good it'd be a shame to waste it.

Edited by M.M.
Sponsored Links

Nikostratos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikostratos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by M.M. M.M. wrote:

Gentlemen, may I suggest a further meeting, if only to reflect on events. I appreciate that "The 6 Nations" has moved focus away but the initial enthusiasm was so good it'd be a shame to waist it.

I agree that we should meet again soon, but I suspect that the momentum at the moment is with the Stradey NIMBYs :-(

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 12:32pm
Yes I agree - had a mad couple of weeks, but things are going to quieten down a bit now, so whenever suits?
Nikostratos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikostratos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

Yes I agree - had a mad couple of weeks, but things are going to quieten down a bit now, so whenever suits?

I can do any evening this week [except Tuesday] and any next week except Monday.
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 12:12pm

Any more takers?

This week or next - c'mon lads.

M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 1:48pm
 I'm available Thursday and Friday of this week and, at present, all of next week. ( Says a lot about my social life). Venue immaterial.
ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 4:41pm
Next week is better for me. Any ideas for venue? May catch up with some of you on Saturday.

Feel free to phone
0779 600 5908
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 7:53pm
Next week is fine. I'm happy to go to Llanelli or wherever.
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 5:06pm

Ok - everyone, thoughts please: would you prefer next meeting to be:

1. At someone's house

2. At a pub

3. At a restaurant

4. Suggestion of AN Other public meeting point

Taffscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taffscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 6:28pm
Soory for being slow to reply guys. I'm a bit all over the shop for the next couple of weeks I'm afraid. Busy time in work and my father in law's in hospital waiting for a new hip. So I  can't committ myself to anything.
Carry on arranging and I'll see if I can make it.

I expect that I'll see a few of you in some watering hole on Saturday anyway.
Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.
ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

Ok - everyone, thoughts please: would you prefer next meeting to be:

1. At someone's house

2. At a pub

3. At a restaurant

4. Suggestion of AN Other public meeting point

Pub. How about the Sandpiper, or whatever it's called these days.
I still need to track down a few people to come on board, but any day next week suits me.
We also need to invite the likes of Philturk and Scarletrover, Tonduturk etc Anyone else you can think of?
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 12:47pm

OwenR - sensible guy, wants to get involved.

Sandpiper it is.

M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 5:50pm
 Sandpiper's fine by me. Which night?
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 7:00pm
Next Wednesday at Sandpiper - everyone ok with that?
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 7:02pm
Sounds fine by me I think
ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 7:24pm
I've just PM'd Phil turk, Scarlet rover, Tonduturk and Owen R to ask them if they'd like to come along and if so, what night would be convenient.

I'll let you know what they say as and when.
Weds is ok with me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic