Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 3 teams not 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login


3 teams not 4

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Message
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 13 March 2012
Location: South Suffolk
Status: Offline
Points: 18254
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Wish there was an Ignore function on this website
How much would one cost?

Or just swear at the poster in a snide way. 
It was a serious question from me.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 11 August 2012
Location: Machynys
Status: Offline
Points: 15413
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Wish there was an Ignore function on this website
How much would one cost?

Or just swear at the poster in a snide way. 
it’s not a bad question to be honest.
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Back to Top
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Don't blink

Joined: 15 August 2004
Location: Pemberton
Status: Offline
Points: 21890
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Wish there was an Ignore function on this website
How much would one cost?

Or just swear at the poster in a snide way. 
It was a serious question from me.

Wasn’t aimed at you. 
Back to Top
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 13 March 2012
Location: South Suffolk
Status: Offline
Points: 18254
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Wish there was an Ignore function on this website
How much would one cost?

Or just swear at the poster in a snide way. 
It was a serious question from me.

Wasn’t aimed at you. 
I didn’t think it was.

Please would you discuss this with your fellow moderators and let me know?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Back to Top
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 17 August 2004
Location: Down the Parc
Status: Offline
Points: 8720
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

It is a non-starter. We need to stick to the identities we have spent years and millions on building.

But we should be exploring opportunities for extra revenue at the same time as trying to make the PRB work.

I don't think it's a bad idea to look at some form of development competition to be played in the test windows, if we end up able to field a team of course.

tv / stadium name sales/tickets/merchandise/extra events, more concerts, the scarlets v all blacks is it happening? 
do scarlets do their own catering? that could be lucrative
Cawl at half time in the depths of winter would be a winner 
Sending people down the aisles with snacks/ beers outside of half time might be useful.
They've tried concerts. Pussy Cat Dolls got killed by covid and Paloma Faith was cancelled presumably down to sales?
The All Blacks seems to have slipped away too, it seems
Why slipped away? Just because its not talked about ever day doesnt mean its not happening.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Back to Top
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 29 April 2008
Location: Sunny Pembs
Status: Offline
Points: 16375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

It is a non-starter. We need to stick to the identities we have spent years and millions on building.

But we should be exploring opportunities for extra revenue at the same time as trying to make the PRB work.

I don't think it's a bad idea to look at some form of development competition to be played in the test windows, if we end up able to field a team of course.

tv / stadium name sales/tickets/merchandise/extra events, more concerts, the scarlets v all blacks is it happening? 
do scarlets do their own catering? that could be lucrative
Cawl at half time in the depths of winter would be a winner 
Sending people down the aisles with snacks/ beers outside of half time might be useful.
They've tried concerts. Pussy Cat Dolls got killed by covid and Paloma Faith was cancelled presumably down to sales?
The All Blacks seems to have slipped away too, it seems
Why slipped away? Just because its not talked about ever day doesnt mean its not happening.
Hope I'm wrong. Been a lot of chatter on social media that it isn't happening. 
We're still still here!
Back to Top
N14 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 28 November 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 724
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

It is a non-starter. We need to stick to the identities we have spent years and millions on building.

But we should be exploring opportunities for extra revenue at the same time as trying to make the PRB work.

I don't think it's a bad idea to look at some form of development competition to be played in the test windows, if we end up able to field a team of course.

tv / stadium name sales/tickets/merchandise/extra events, more concerts, the scarlets v all blacks is it happening? 
do scarlets do their own catering? that could be lucrative
Cawl at half time in the depths of winter would be a winner 
Sending people down the aisles with snacks/ beers outside of half time might be useful.
They've tried concerts. Pussy Cat Dolls got killed by covid and Paloma Faith was cancelled presumably down to sales?
The All Blacks seems to have slipped away too, it seems
Why slipped away? Just because its not talked about ever day doesnt mean its not happening.
I would think if it was happening the club would have been keen to get it finalised and announced ready for when ST’s went up for renewal. Hope it’s still going to go ahead, but I have my doubts.
Back to Top
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Avatar

Joined: 08 April 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 25261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 6:49pm
i had the e mail last week about a ST renewal i e mailed them back to ask if we are guaranteed to be playing as the scarlets and 8 days later i have had no reply i appreciate there are hurdles to overcome but a reply would have been nice.
Back to Top
N14 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 28 November 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 724
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

i had the e mail last week about a ST renewal i e mailed them back to ask if we are guaranteed to be playing as the scarlets and 8 days later i have had no reply i appreciate there are hurdles to overcome but a reply would have been nice.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there's been no suggestion that any changes could be made for the 22/23 season have there? Thought the reviews are taking place now with decisions to be made with regards to the 23/24 season onwards?
Back to Top
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 29 April 2008
Location: Sunny Pembs
Status: Offline
Points: 16375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

i had the e mail last week about a ST renewal i e mailed them back to ask if we are guaranteed to be playing as the scarlets and 8 days later i have had no reply i appreciate there are hurdles to overcome but a reply would have been nice.
I can reply for them.
We will be playing as the Scarlets next season Wink
We're still still here!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.