Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

50th Anniversary Dinner of 9-3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2022 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

The saddest bit is that it will never happen again.... Yes we should be celebrating what was achieved bit on the other hand is that is just a memory for the old foggies.... The youngsters have nothing to identify with other than failure.. So sad

It’s sad that nothing has been done for all supporters. 

Edited by SA14 - 06 November 2022 at 11:00am
Sponsored Links

Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 6:26am
Club doesn’t care about supporters they rip people off selling substandard fare at the ground at over inflated prices have no stock in shop at beginning of season, it’s sad reflection on what used to be. 

Edited by Why - 06 November 2022 at 6:27am
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Club doesn’t care about supporters they rip people off selling substandard fare at the ground at over inflated prices have no stock in shop at beginning of season, it’s sad reflection on what used to be. 

we the working class are always an after thought or forgotten about entirely.
N11
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by scarletpimp scarletpimp wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by scarletpimp scarletpimp wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Like to  thank  everyone for the organisation of the fantastic event last night!!! Clap

Absolutely fantastic tribute!!! and a truly memorable night!!! 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

Amazing stuff Mary. Wonderful!
Pimp Does Mark have an alto ego as “Mary ?” 😂 (sorry .. I realise it’s just a typo but it tickled my fancy as Benny Hill might have said 😉)

All my fault......
Faltering eyesight, together with hearing, and things I won't mention on here!!!
When I speak to MARK next I will ask him if he has a litle lamb !
. Ha ha… Mark is always “bleating on “ about his beloved Scarlets mind 😉 I feel a bit “ Sheepish “ now for that pathetic comment ! 😂

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 1:56pm

The saddest bit is that it will never happen again.... Yes we should be celebrating what was achieved bit on the other hand is that is just a memory for the old foggies.... The youngsters have nothing to identify with other than failure.. So sad

Oracle, yes indeed. I do feel sorry for you poor “youngsters“ missing out on international rugby down in Llanelli. Perhaps you can organise a rugby international game with Scarlets to cheer us up with your fantastic international contacts ? I am sure that your North Korean business associates can fix it for us. This might guarantee your Board appointment and free Penderyn for life 😁

Oracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 5:51pm
I think that's a very good idea, I shall have to investigate you... Oops
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 8:34pm
go on then admit it, which one of you lot bought that delme grog on ebay for £800???LOL
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Oracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 6:59am
Well there is a bit of a story that most people don't know about the gog...I was actually selling it as I didn't want it any longer and my wife knew I had one and she thought it was a lovely Xmas present to buy me another to go with it... So after much confusion I technically now have 2 of them but in reality I only have one....
The only issue now is that she claims to have bought me a Christmas present but I'm saying she hasn't.....
I told her if she hasn't bought me a present in the real world then it doesn't count, she says that the meta universe also counts as the real world...

A proper conundrum on a Monday morningOuch
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 7:14am

Well there is a bit of a story that most people don't know about the gog...I was actually selling it as I didn't want it any longer and my wife knew I had one and she thought it was a lovely Xmas present to buy me another to go with it... So after much confusion I technically now have 2 of them but in reality I only have one....
The only issue now is that she claims to have bought me a Christmas present but I'm saying she hasn't.....
I told her if she hasn't bought me a present in the real world then it doesn't count, she says that the meta universe also counts as the real world...

Why would the saintly Val buy you a north walian for xmas?Wink
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 9:25am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

. 😂

How does the saintly Val cope with the incessant mystical meanderings of the Oracle on life  I wonder ? I suspect Ear Plugs from Boots may be on the weekly shopping to Hanoi 😁

Oracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 10:04am

Well it's a gog not a grog bacause I bought in Rhyl....simples 
Oracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 10:10am
LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

. 😂

How does the saintly Val cope with the incessant mystical meanderings of the Oracle on life  I wonder ? I suspect Ear Plugs from Boots may be on the weekly shopping to Hanoi 😁

A place in the sun 
Strictnene cum dancing bollox
Any house renovation program
Hanoi express
Mansudae Television
And anything on Ryongnamsan Television

Big smile

Sir Duckling Tuft View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 1:29pm
Did the great andy hill get a mention at this anniversary? Our greatest ever try scorer by miles and top points scorer , multiple cup winner, scorer of the last penatly in the 9-3 victory...Yet he never gets a mention, Ive never even seen him interviewed?

strange how a small band of great players get interviewed all the time, yet theres so many we never hear from again. never heard from delaney, boobyers, simon davies, johnny griff, gary pearce, andy hill, the list is long and illustrious
sir duckling tuft
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 1:51pm
I thought the late Carson Davies beat Andy's record?
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 1:52pm
Carwyn
Sir Duckling Tuft View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 2:04pm

I thought the late Carson Davies beat Andy's record?

andy hill scored 312 tries, thats over 100 more than the next best on the list
the late great carwyn davies had 121 tries in 157 games
sir duckling tuft
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic