Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Duke if Windsor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duke if Windsor
    Posted: 18 March 2023 at 9:56pm
Can't find the thread where details of the former King's actives prior to and after abdication  were discussed. 
I have raised this after viewing tonight's programme on BBC4.

The documentation,  of the Duke treachery,  were quite explicit and shocking.I knew he was a Nazi sympathiser, but not the extent where information  was gleaned from him , that was advantageous  to the German war effort.
In one document his diaries showed that he was happy to see Britain bombed as long as it brought a hasty end to the war..with negotiation. 
Surrender is probably a better word. 
The astonishing  thing ,that after the war Churchill  'whitewashed' the Duke,after the war, even though damning evidence  should have led to his arrest for treason.
I wonder whether the current regime in Buckingham Palace will publicly disown the man ? A former king and traitor.
They should! 
I stood yer on tanner bank
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 12:30am
Proper quisling should have hung him
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 4:53am
There was a weird fascination and attraction in the 1930’s to Facism from the British “upper classes “ before Hitler refined his model into mass extermination! Perhaps it was seen as the answer to the depression years and rebuilding an empire based on dictatorship - not that I know much about it. In School it was all about the Tudors and Stuart’s! Hitler certainly wasn’t a Toff! Royals and the public were better off without him and Mrs Simpson for sure. Some interesting books have come out about him and his wife.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 8:45am
I don't know if many people know why Hitler hated the Jews so much ...
Apparently it was because of an incident that happened to him as a boy , back in Austria ...His mother had been bitten by a bat and the only doctor available was a Jewish doctor ...The doctor was unable to save his mother from rabies and she died ....From that day forward , the young Adolf held a massive hatred towards anything Jewish , which resulted in the attempted genocide of the entire Jewish population ....

Ironically after watching what the Israeli state are doing to the Palestinians , they seem to have become the very thing they feared and hated most  
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 8:47am
so the world have issued an arrest warrant for Putin ..I can understand that but why is it the I.C.C issuing the arrest warrant , surely an international security force would have held more sway instead of the international cricket council ...seems very strange to me 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

so the world have issued an arrest warrant for Putin ..I can understand that but why is it the I.C.C issuing the arrest warrant , surely an international security force would have held more sway instead of the international cricket council ...seems very strange to me 

LOL
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 9:06am

Are you not planning a crack troop mercenary funded venture for your great leader to take Putin out? You would be bound to get the Order of Scarlets Fever Forum ( posthumous medal 🏅) for outstanding madness. I would definitely join you but can’t get back in time on my canoe from Oz 😉😄
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 9:11am

I don't know if many people know why Hitler hated the Jews so much ...
Apparently it was because of an incident that happened to him as a boy , back in Austria ...His mother had been bitten by a bat and the only doctor available was a Jewish doctor ...The doctor was unable to save his mother from rabies and she died ....From that day forward , the young Adolf held a massive hatred towards anything Jewish , which resulted in the attempted genocide of the entire Jewish population ....

Ironically after watching what the Israeli state are doing to the Palestinians , they seem to have become the very thing they feared and hated most  
Absolutely. That’s why we need to distinguish anti semitism from anti Israelism. They are doing some nasty things out there. Ironically I have a great grandfather who fought in WW1 lay in an Army grave somewhere in Gaza. Makes you wonder what was the point! 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 9:11am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Are you not planning a crack troop mercenary funded venture for your great leader to take Putin out? You would be bound to get the Order of Scarlets Fever Forum ( posthumous medal 🏅) for outstanding madness. I would definitely join you but can’t get back in time on my canoe from Oz 😉😄

Said in jest I appreciate Reesy but you may be quite near the mark. The biggest danger to Putin lies within his inner circle. For every day that goes by without positive real news from Ukraine Putin's safety becomes more eroded.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 9:44am

Not to worry , we have infiltrated the McDonald building opposite the Kremlin ....We are taking it slowly to ensure no one suspects , only issue is our crack team of assassin's have put on nearly 20kg in the last month as there big mack meals all around ....
But I'm sure after all the dangerous stuff has been achieved , and they are handing out medals , you will make your usual timely appearance for the medal ceremony , just like mutley in catch that pigeon Wink
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 9:53am

Not to worry , we have infiltrated the McDonald building opposite the Kremlin ....We are taking it slowly to ensure no one suspects , only issue is our crack team of assassin's have put on nearly 20kg in the last month as there big mack meals all around ....
But I'm sure after all the dangerous stuff has been achieved , and they are handing out medals , you will make your usual timely appearance for the medal ceremony , just like mutley in catch that pigeon Wink
.  Can’t beat the good old Muttley laugh 😂
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 12:17pm

It's just a broadside that he is not welcome anywhere really....he will be arrested for abducting children from Ukraine...... a wake up call for the looney tunes that surround him to wake up.

Edited by lofty evans - 19 March 2023 at 12:19pm
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2023 at 6:22pm
Braverman didn't care about the kids when they were stolen ..as far as I'm concerned she should be hung drawn and quartered..vile bitch 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic