Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fifa15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fifa15
    Posted: 25 September 2014 at 1:24pm
Tomorrow can't come soon enough Big smile, who else will be getting their hands on it?

Bit crap that we're last to get it, with EU getting it today and North America have had it since Tuesday.

Some people already scoring incredible goals:

Sponsored Links

Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 1:26pm
How I'd love for EA to start making rugby games again. I guess the best game since Rugby 08 is Rugby Challenge 2, but that comes with many glitches.
And We Were Singing...
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Iwlew Iwlew wrote:

How I'd love for EA to start making rugby games again. I guess the best game since Rugby 08 is Rugby Challenge 2, but that comes with many glitches.
EA Sports never "made" any rugby games. They published them.

The same people who made the Rugby series with EA made RWC 2011. There is one due out this autumn titled Rugby 15 with licenses so far announced - Pro12, Aviva, Top14 and French DIV2 which is published by EA and reports show that it's the first of an annual game.

As for FIFA, can't wait. I'll be buying it and taking Southampton to the heights they will soon reach! #saintsfc
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 8:49am
When I saw the title, I made the wrong assumption that it was about the super-corrupt Sepp Blatter led FIFA - not some video game which will presumably put even more shekels in his pockets!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

When I saw the title, I made the wrong assumption that it was about the super-corrupt Sepp Blatter led FIFA - not some video game which will presumably put even more shekels in his pockets!
Yes ...Sepp is now up there with blaire
English Scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote English Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 11:02pm
Got it and its safe to say that getting Ronaldo in a pack has secured my ultimate team this year by himself. 2.3 million for him and I managed to buy the best possible budnesliga side with it. Ridiculous but im not complaining
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic