FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"FOUR MORE YEARS!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rich jones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "FOUR MORE YEARS!"
    Posted: 27 November 2004 at 1:46pm
Terrorism cant be stopped. We see the middle east as terrorists and the middle east sees us as terrorists.
rich jones
Sponsored Links

Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 6:06pm

Originally posted by DIXX DIXX wrote:

Very true. my cousin is on the front line at the moment for a month, then he'll be in the back-line, then home for two weeks, then back out there until may. if he survives that is.

my mate and his brother are out in basra now and iv never been so scared for anyone in my life! Hes home for christmas, well that what hes been told, and his bro is home for new years, i really hope they get home ok!!

I agree with Dixx, terrorism will always be there!

There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:30pm

They will never stop terrorism, might be a bleak view, but how many terrorist parties are there in the world? they dont know! theres 1000's of them. they should just bring the troops back home. There only losing money by being out there, they're not going to solve anything, and not going to gain anything.

That is a very dangerous attitude to take IMO.

DIXX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:52pm

Originally posted by bin laden bin laden wrote:

how much longer can america sustain troops in iraq,the dollar is on a downward spiral,national debt is at an all time high and all bush cares about is keeping troops in other countries.he will end up with  a load of civil unrest in the usa which will only play into his? enemies hands.take his troops home (we can bring ours back) and look after the problems on his own doorstep should be his main priorty in the next 4 years.

Very true. my cousin is on the front line at the moment for a month, then he'll be in the back-line, then home for two weeks, then back out there until may. if he survives that is.

They will never stop terrorism, might be a bleak view, but how many terrorist parties are there in the world? they dont know! theres 1000's of them. they should just bring the troops back home. There only losing money by being out there, they're not going to solve anything, and not going to gain anything. Bush has showed us his toys, he can put them away now and sort things out thats closer to home.

Parc y Scarlets - Where the Wild Roses Grow so Scarlet and Free
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
THE TROPHY CABINET IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 10:23pm
bingo.
Yes,I am back with a stewards view on things.

yedarts View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yedarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 12:33pm

Originally posted by yedarts yedarts wrote:

how much longer can america sustain troops in iraq,the dollar is on a downward spiral,national debt is at an all time high and all bush cares about is keeping troops in other countries.

They'll just keep putting it on the tab (also known as national debt).

has to burst sometime though,doesnt it.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&st oryID=6867307
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2004 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by yedarts yedarts wrote:

how much longer can america sustain troops in iraq,the dollar is on a downward spiral,national debt is at an all time high and all bush cares about is keeping troops in other countries.

has to burst sometime though,doesnt it.

yedarts View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yedarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:08am

bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2004 at 8:37pm
how much longer can america sustain troops in iraq,the dollar is on a downward spiral,national debt is at an all time high and all bush cares about is keeping troops in other countries.he will end up with  a load of civil unrest in the usa which will only play into his? enemies hands.take his troops home (we can bring ours back) and look after the problems on his own doorstep should be his main priorty in the next 4 years.

DIXX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

saddam hussain? a man who has done nothing wrong since he was caught by clinton.

Erm...

nothing wrong that concerns us i ment. yes of course wot he did in iraq was wrong, but that wasnt the reason for war was it? or was it? 9/11, america humiliated so ye, lets go free iraq. na, i dont think so. he was just easier to find

Parc y Scarlets - Where the Wild Roses Grow so Scarlet and Free
Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 8:44pm

compare the president of the us to beckham, i think i know who id rather!

micheal moore for 2008! haha

Jerry Dammers View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Dammers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 5:45pm

As long as it doesn't affect someone doing their job who gives a monkeys if someone has an affair???

Now there's a topic for a thread....

pwllendprincess View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwllendprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 4:36pm
if im being honest, and i know it cant happen but it would be great if Clinton could be president again, ok he had an affair, but loads of people do these days, i mean look at david beckham.
PwllEnd Princess (P.E.P) xxxx
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 2:43pm

[QUOTE=Emma][QUOTE=DIXX] saddam hussain? a man who has done nothing wrong since he was caught by clinton. QUOTE][/

Very debatable!

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:39pm

saddam hussain? a man who has done nothing wrong since he was caught by clinton.

Erm...

Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 5:32pm

i cant believe it. people are so stupid. where's the weapons of mass destruction? the reason for war?oh ye thats right, there arent any. one things for sure, bin laden is safe for another four years and the bush family not losing any money for another four years. why has he got it? coz he caught saddam hussain? a man who has done nothing wrong since he was caught by clinton. had nothing to do with 9/11. hats off to the americans who have voted for him again, they all must have death wishes. trigger happy country with a trigger happy president, great! that will solve the worlds problems!he's a legalised terrorist.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic