Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Music before players come out of tunnel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:54am
Sponsored Links

DIXX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:21am
sierra alpha!! fantastic, going places imo. catchy tunes and a tight live act. very good.

anyways, off the topic, what songs i would love in the new stadium for the scarlets to run out to - heres a few!! -

Prodigy - Firestarter
Prodigy - No Good (Start the Dance)
Pantera - Walk
RATM - Killing in the Name
Muse - Plug in Baby

and thanks to number10, why not, Sierra Alpha - World Machine.

Wigan Warriors have a fantastic song, im not one for trance music, but the wway the crowd got when they ran out was superb. All about atmos.  
Parc y Scarlets - Where the Wild Roses Grow so Scarlet and Free
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:30am
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

Rose Tattoo! By far the greatest band to come out of Australia.
Not sure I agree with that. Prefer a bit of Wolfmother / Darren Hanlon myself
Sgarleteyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgarleteyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:31am
No way the all time entrance music with lush guitar rift would be 'Don't stop believing' By Journey - i can see it now bet Nigel would be loving a bit of American Soft Rock!!
Phil John - Man Of Steel

Jonathan Davies Lion in the Making
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:31am
Originally posted by DIXX DIXX wrote:

Pantera - Walk

LOLBoth good shouts. If they don't get the players pumped nothing will.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Sgarleteyes Sgarleteyes wrote:

No way the all time entrance music with lush guitar rift would be 'Don't stop believing' By Journey - i can see it now bet Nigel would be loving a bit of American Soft Rock!!

Or a bit of Chicago, REO Speedwagon, Survivor, Boston, Foreigner. Toto The Cars etc
DIXX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:38am
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Originally posted by DIXX DIXX wrote:

Pantera - Walk

LOLBoth good shouts. If they don't get the players pumped nothing will.

Exactly! we can put orville and keith harriss on for the opposition then!!
McQ View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:41am

Immigrant Song or Kashmir? (Led Zeppelin)

Dan the Drover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the Drover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:51am
I guess the advantage of "Sirius" is that you can run it indefinitely, which is important if it's going to accompany the emergence of a team from a dressing room.  That can easily take longer than the standard pop track these days.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:54am
What with a Grav statue, an appropriate stadium name, walk of legends and regional team flags flying outside, I feel we should also have music which identifies us as a region. This could be a local or Welsh-language band being asked to come up with a new track for us. I think that going for an established track by UK or American rock bands doesn't have anything to do with us - we would just be another clone rugby side following a trend.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgarleteyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:03am

Or a bit of Chicago, REO Speedwagon, Survivor, Boston, Foreigner. Toto The Cars etc

Toto what a band now we are talking TUNES my friend!! I'd turn it up a notch too Whitesnake.. In terms of a local band i'm all for it especially Welsh Language -  but i ain't seen many Guys with big blond mullets, shades, leather pants, after show in the hot tub nailin chicks ar maes yr Eisteddfod!! Basically what i'm saying is find me a Welsh speaking Whitesnake and i'm there...
Phil John - Man Of Steel

DIXX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:09am
does it have to be a local band? remember we are no longer llanelli scarlets, we are the scarlets. our region also includes north wales. bands like super furry animals, tracks like 'drygioni', and 'slow life', 'do or die', and 'bad behaviour'. or a sibrydion track 'naw bywyd'! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgarleteyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:16am
I'm voting - Supper Furry's - Show Me Magic..
Phil John - Man Of Steel

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:23am
SFA - "sOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND"

"You're on my mind, every night and every day,
"And you'll never go away, Cos I know you're here to stay"

Soryt of like a Gog "Yma O Hyd"
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:28am

Toto what a band now we are talking TUNES my friend!! I'd turn it up a notch too Whitesnake.. In terms of a local band i'm all for it especially Welsh Language -  but i ain't seen many Guys with big blond mullets, shades, leather pants, after show in the hot tub nailin chicks ar maes yr Eisteddfod!! Basically what i'm saying is find me a Welsh speaking Whitesnake and i'm there...
Maybe it's time to shake up the Gorsedd - white table cloths are out, big hair is in!
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:37am
ah! my name's jack and i live in the back of the stuart gallagher home for wayward wings and props,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic