Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In / Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by rolly rolly wrote:

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

Originally posted by jonescnnr jonescnnr wrote:

Considering he has said that he is not coming I doubt any of us well,probably going to announce Gav Q and Barry D.
From the way their shipping out all the high earners I cant see us signing one big name,where are all those people who signed the petition to save the Scarlets,get over your butts and get down to Parc y Scarlets

To do what exactly?
Support the team i would have thought .

I quite agree, I will be there on saturday and sunday for that matter. However i am just enquiring about the post i quoted.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Sponsored Links

PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:11pm

Originally posted by gowerscarlet gowerscarlet wrote:

glad to see Ceiron go - he'll never make it, I'd prefer to see someone else get a chance

I hope you don't mean Priestland. He's had plenty of chances!

They are both inconsistant. However, on balance, Preistland is the most chaotic and has contributed to us losing one game (Leinster) and very nearly lost us another (Edinburgh).

I've not witnessed Ceiron put in a full collapse of a performance like that.

Ceiron over Preistland - even if it's third choice 10, fourth choice FB.

If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by PearlJam PearlJam wrote:

Ceiron over Preistland - even if it's third choice 10, fourth choice FB.

I agree.

Edited by TheMightyCD - 02 April 2009 at 9:14pm

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

rhys lawrence is the hooker signed for next year,last years wales under 20s hooker .

He's a good player from what I've seen of him at u20 level. Could be a good signing.
jonescnnr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonescnnr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:37pm

Considering he has said that he is not coming I doubt any of us well,probably going to announce Gav Q and Barry D.
From the way their shipping out all the high earners I cant see us signing one big name,where are all those people who signed the petition to save the Scarlets,get over your butts and get down to Parc y Scarlets

To do what exactly?
Watch the Scarlets,what you think???
jonesy
jonescnnr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonescnnr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:38pm

I quite agree, I will be there on saturday and sunday for that matter. However i am just enquiring about the post i quoted.

Not got a clue what your on about sorry.

Edited by TheMightyCD - 02 April 2009 at 9:55pm
jonesy
Mr Lee91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Lee91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

rhys lawrence is the hooker signed for next year,last years wales under 20s hooker .
SIGNED...
Officially?
As long as you win it once, you'll never be forgotten
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:57pm
yes he was offered a contract with worcester,but opted for the scarlets as he is studying at swansea university .
mumblesboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumblesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 11:35pm
dunvant juniors then mumbles youth and seniors then moved to tonmawr .excellent player
mumblesboy
GregJones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:11am
Watched him for Tonmawr v Dunvant on Saturday and looked average in that game. Also seemed a bit of a loose cannon yellow card (maybe as it was former team) but hope to be proved wrong by a local player. He and people with him did have scarlets tracksuits on mind
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 6:39am

Not got a clue what your on about sorry.

Fair enough, I mis understood your post.

Canada View Drop Down
Billy Bullshit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:37pm
What is happening or happened to this Yannick N'gog?

I notice that he is still listed on the Scarlets web page.
Be good to yourself at least once a day
McQ View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Canada Canada wrote:

What is happening or happened to this Yannick N'gog?

I notice that he is still listed on the Scarlets web page.
He was trialed but not taken on.
brookesford View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brookesford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 1:18pm
It was mentioned on here that Richard Parks and Gareth Wyatt are out of contract at the Dragons so would they be worth a shout as a stop gap?

I like Wyatt, and always have, though he's old but I wouldn't mind him here. Also I wanted Parks when the Warriors went under but don't think so now to be honest.
Do you think Martyn Madden would marry me?
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by brookesford brookesford wrote:

It was mentioned on here that Richard Parks and Gareth Wyatt are out of contract at the Dragons so would they be worth a shout as a stop gap?

I like Wyatt, and always have, though he's old but I wouldn't mind him here. Also I wanted Parks when the Warriors went under but don't think so now to be honest.

Wyatt has always been an excellent footballer - just lacking that bit extra in power and/or pace which would have made him a multi-capped Wales player (I think he got one or two?).

I'm not sure if he's worth having, now - in the twilight of his career - depends if we need back-up in his positions, in a role like Garan Evans a couple of seasons ago.
solva View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 4:45pm
Rugby Times seems pretty convinced that Shaun Perry's going to Brive - if so that must have implications for Liam Davies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>
  Share Topic