Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gordon Darcy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:45pm
soreen don not worry I'm sure that smelly was only kidding
Jon has potencial but you can not say that for now

"one man doesn't make a team but he can make that difference"
Sponsored Links

Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by soreen soreen wrote:

Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

jon davies is a better center than darcy

How can you say that? Darcy when fully fit is a class act, Jon Davies is only just coming of age, how Will he cope when teams start analyzing his game closely, his strengths, his weaknesses, Darcy has proved himself against the top teams in the world, not saying Jon won't, but you can't make comments like that.
I know he was not alone, but was that the same Jon Davies who against Leinster in the ML at the end of the season was taken apart by them and gave what was one of the worst defensive performances I have seen. Was bad enough he missed tackles but didnt chase back to make up for them. Jon has potential I agree but there is alot more to playing in the centre than running through brick walls!
Agree with Smelly, Darcy is class player, and has been on form since his return from injury. If JD gets to any where near his level then we will have quite a player.
ScarletEvo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

So how come he's been seen at JJB using the equipment?

I am not lying, I am just saying what I saw.

Also I haven't seen him down JJB for a while.
Ray Gravell- The Man, The Mountain, The Player, The Friend and The True Scarlet.
lukas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:56am
You saw him with your own 2 eyes in JJB i hope your not talking about the 1 in llanelli but the 1 in dublinLOL
"one man doesn't make a team but he can make that difference"
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 9:08am
I agree with Smelly, as he knows everything, it is definitley a Wind up
Is that land I see on the horizon, it must be Menorca
Snedds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snedds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:43am
Originally posted by lukas lukas wrote:

You saw him with your own 2 eyes in JJB i hope your not talking about the 1 in llanelli but the 1 in dublinLOL
I think you're having some trouble following this thread.

ScarletEvo and SA14 are talking about Regan King and his injury, not Gordon D'Arcy.
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by ScarletEvo ScarletEvo wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

So how come he's been seen at JJB using the equipment?

I am not lying, I am just saying what I saw.

Also I haven't seen him down JJB for a while.
I used the Gym whilst still on crutches last year ... OK so I couldn't use the treadmill, but upper body is OK & the static Bike is great for non weight bearing rehab !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 6:10pm
I saw D Arcy eating a pastie in Jenkins Bakery . The rumour must be true at last. Im not naming my source so please dont ask!
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

I saw D Arcy eating a pastie in Jenkins Bakery . The rumour must be true at last. Im not naming my source so please dont ask!

Surprised he was eating a pasty because he was due to meet Dan Carter in the Bengal Lancer. Please I won't say my sources for that though.
"Er gwaetha pob Dic Siôn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
DgembaDgemba View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DgembaDgemba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 6:28pm
It's been 4 years and that still made me laugh.
The localised condition of planetary atmospheric condensation caused a malfunction in the visual orientation circuits...

Or to put it another way, we got lost in the fog.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 10:02am

a bold but correct prediction

well done smelly!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

a bold but correct prediction

well done smelly!
And Darcy never came, even though he was spotted down Starbucks and in the JJB Gym Wink
Scarlets!!!
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2022 at 11:05am
I've only seen this thread referenced throughout the years I've been on this forum I finally looked a the Baz Lewis SF Gold section what a great read this thread is. 

Is alun still about ? 
Did he get IP banned? 
Was his credibility torn to shreds? 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2022 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Owen111 Owen111 wrote:

I've only seen this thread referenced throughout the years I've been on this forum I finally looked a the Baz Lewis SF Gold section what a great read this thread is. 

Is alun still about ? 
Did he get IP banned? 
Was his credibility torn to shreds? 
Thanks for that, Owen. I was in your position until your post prompted me to wade through it all. 

Good fun stuff and well debated. Loads of names no longer here who added to the quality of the forum. Hope they’re all still well and we might get to see/read some of them on here soon.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic