Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gavin Thomas to the dragons Maybe?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlets_84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gavin Thomas to the dragons Maybe?
    Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:01pm
According to Scrum v tonight, along with sidoli
Sponsored Links

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:04pm

I'd take Sid before Luke Andrews.

Pleased if Gav gets a contract without having to up sticks.
Snedds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snedds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:19pm
Phil Steele: We hear you're interested in signing Robert Sidoli and Gavin Thomas for next year, any comment?

Paul Turner: We'd be interested in them if they're available.
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:20pm

Hopefully Gav will get a contract there. Die-hard commitment.

If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:22pm
I wish Gavin was staying with the Scarlets as he always gave 100%!
ScarletDwyrain View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletDwyrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:30pm
I'd rather Gav Thomas than Pugh - hope he makes me eat my words, Ospreys fans seem to rate him.
super7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:31pm
richie pugh will be a good signing for us. i just hope he has atleast a season to learn off daniel braid.
Aslong as we beat the English, its ok.
Wrigley Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by super7 super7 wrote:

richie pugh will be a good signing for us. i just hope he has atleast a season to learn off daniel braid.

Well unless Pugh is moving to the Queensland Reds he won't be learning anything off Braid at the Scarlets. That deal is dead.
Allez Scarlets
Wrigley Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:38pm
I still feel Gav Thomas has something to give to the Scarlets, an underated player imo, and miles better than Pugh. The fact that O fans rate Pugh say's it all really. They think that Hugh Bennett is the best hooker in the NHLOL
Allez Scarlets
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletDwyrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:50pm
my goodness .. they overrate so many players, Shervington, Kristian Phillips, Bennett & Hibbard. (they are good players some of those though, just way overrated).
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:05pm
I wish Gavin all the best, hope he get's what he deserves !!
Is that land I see on the horizon, it must be Menorca
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletDwyrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:14pm
Good luck Gavin Clap I'll always remember your try V Munster in the HC QF. Thanks for everything.
laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:17pm
All the best gav, another player treated so badly by the club. A true clubman who gave 110% every game. Good luck wherever you end up.
brookesford View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brookesford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:19pm
Good luck Gav, I wasn't a big fan but with your commitment and skill you won me over big time. You were awesome in our HCup exploits.

Well done Gav
Do you think Martyn Madden would marry me?
Rowland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:32pm
Wish every success for your future Gav and thankyou for your commitment to the Scarlets.
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:45pm
Good luck Gav and hope to see you playing again next season.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic