Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from Ospreylia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:03am
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Originally posted by Tircoeds Tircoeds wrote:

Hope to see many of you down at the Liberty on Saturday.

For those that do make the trip, please join us in the Riverside Lounge post-match (under the east stand)

Good atmosphere and our player of the month presentation, which have gone down well with both home and away supporters when we have done this previously. There are normally quite a few players in there post match ..... looks like Duncan Jones will be picking up the award this month.

Hoping for a good game and a couple of pints with some of the names on here (OAM etc)

Rgds

Tircoeds

Secretary - Ospreys Supporters Club

P.s. No, this is not an attempt at trolling / winding you up etc, genuine offer like !

Thankyou for the offer, if im in that part of the stadium, introduce yourself, im easily spotted,

In fact missing you is the hard bit mate...
Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

For those that do make the trip, please join us in the Riverside Lounge post-match (under the east stand)

Good atmosphere and our player of the month presentation, which have gone down well with both home and away supporters when we have done this previously. There are normally quite a few players in there post match ..... looks like Duncan Jones will be picking up the award this month.

Hoping for a good game and a couple of pints with some of the names on here (OAM etc)

Rgds

Tircoeds

P.s. No, this is not an attempt at trolling / winding you up etc, genuine offer like !

Thankyou for the offer, if im in that part of the stadium, introduce yourself, im easily spotted,

In fact missing you is the hard bit mate...

Cheers
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 10:14am

Rgds

Tircoeds

will the stewards be there too?!
is the prize permission to wear coloured boots for the following month!!!Big smile
christaff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:26am
in relation to the main stand which i presume is the player tunnel side of the pitch which stand is the east.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:26pm
Thanks for the invite Tircoeds
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 12:37pm
boys dont go, its a trap!
hartson11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hartson11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:16pm
Good post Tircoeds.
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by christaff christaff wrote:

in relation to the main stand which i presume is the player tunnel side of the pitch which stand is the east.

If you're in the South stand looking North it's the one on the right.
If you're in the North stand looking South it's the one on the left.
If you're in the West stand looking East it's the one in front of you.
If you're in the East stand looking anywhere it's the one under your feet.
OR...

It's the one the sun rises above in the morning
It's the one the sun sets opposite in the evening
OR (if it's cloudy)

It's the one nearest the river (opposite the players tunnel)

Hope this helps. Thumbs Up
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:45pm
Thanks Tircoeds for your generous offer but we will have to travel straight home after the match I would imagine. If you are in the Harvester before the game say hello I am the nice shy bloke with his user name on my shirt and a Turk flag in my hand.
Tircoeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tircoeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Well shiver me timbers ...are you offering me the hand of friendship.....I tell you what , allow me back on your forum and ill post an unbiased report after the match ...probably sunday.............Its up to you now

I have nowt to do with the forum mate, other than being a user of it, so can't help there I'm afraid.
Waiting for a new dawn, I have a feeling it could be some time.
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:38pm
Your fighting a losing battle with the majority of your 'fans' Tircoeds.

Looking forward to a good game sat though.
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:47pm
Sounds as if a rat can see the ship is sinking , so now theres a vieled attempt at a welcome
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

boys dont go, its a trap!

Maybe but what the hell.
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Tircoeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tircoeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:58pm

Sounds as if a rat can see the ship is sinking , so now theres a vieled attempt at a welcome

LMAO, I am part of the supporters club, I don't work for the Ospreys and as a consequence can not influence the running of the forum on the Ospreys site.

If you want to believe it's a veiled attempt at a welcome, knock yourself out mate. Your loss not mine !

Hope to see others from here enjoying the post match atmosphere though.

Rgds

T

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:03pm

LMAO, I am part of the supporters club, I don't work for the Ospreys and as a consequence can not influence the running of the forum on the Ospreys site.

If you want to believe it's a veiled attempt at a welcome, knock yourself out mate. Your loss not mine !

Rgds

T

I will be taking up your offer....The only problem is if all the scarlet supporters turn up do , will the mop cuboard really be big enough ..or have you built in a contingency plan of using the stairwell tooShocked
Tircoeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tircoeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:06pm

Rgds

T

I will be taking up your offer....The only problem is if all the scarlet supporters turn up do , will the mop cuboard really be big enough ..or have you built in a contingency plan of using the stairwell tooShocked

The tap in the mop cupboard is leaking mate, so as a consequence of that, it's not available this weekend. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic