Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from Ospreylia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tircoeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Ospreylia
    Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:20pm
Hope to see many of you down at the Liberty on Saturday.

For those that do make the trip, please join us in the Riverside Lounge post-match (under the east stand)

Good atmosphere and our player of the month presentation, which have gone down well with both home and away supporters when we have done this previously. There are normally quite a few players in there post match ..... looks like Duncan Jones will be picking up the award this month.

Hoping for a good game and a couple of pints with some of the names on here (OAM etc)

Rgds

Tircoeds
Secretary - Ospreys Supporters Club

P.s. No, this is not an attempt at trolling / winding you up etc, genuine offer like !
Waiting for a new dawn, I have a feeling it could be some time.
Sponsored Links

Tircoeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tircoeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:41pm
Crikey, 25 veiws and no abuse, standards lads, standards !
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:52pm
Are you trying to say Smelly is a double agent?
We all had Doctor's papers!
Tircoeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tircoeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:58pm
I'm saying now't mate ... he did actually post those words on this very forum last season though, and no, I have not taken them out of context either.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:16am
Thanks for this information...

Hope it's a good game, looks all set to be...

PS if Duncs you're player of the month then we have a lot of hope! (sorry, I'm just not big enough not to at least say something snide mun...!)

Edited by Wil Chips - 03 November 2011 at 3:26am
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:19am
Oh sorry should have added, you caught Smelly on his bath night...he'll be along presently to launch a tirade of latent abuse and hostility...this will be tempered by the wise words of lofty...which in turn will trigger off a maelstrom of ping pong postings ranging from 'let's smoke the pipe of peace'(not too many in this brcaket I suggest) through to 'let's tear them a new one'...tis the way things are...

Edited by Wil Chips - 03 November 2011 at 3:27am
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:18am
Well shiver me timbers ...are you offering me the hand of friendship.....I tell you what , allow me back on your forum and ill post an unbiased report after the match ...probably sunday.............Its up to you now
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:38am
Haha, bet Tircoeds is tempted by that SM.

Should be a good game. Although I said that last year....
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:01am
Originally posted by Tircoeds Tircoeds wrote:

For those that do make the trip, please join us in the Riverside Lounge post-match (under the east stand)

Good atmosphere and our player of the month presentation, which have gone down well with both home and away supporters when we have done this previously. There are normally quite a few players in there post match ..... looks like Duncan Jones will be picking up the award this month.

Hoping for a good game and a couple of pints with some of the names on here (OAM etc)

Rgds

Tircoeds

P.s. No, this is not an attempt at trolling / winding you up etc, genuine offer like !
nice touch tircoeds,with regards to OAM,perhaps you could read the roll call topic and see why some people won't go to the liberty,and perhaps you could forward these views to the relevant people down there,fans like yourself are what rugby is all about,
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:07am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Rgds

Tircoeds

nice touch tircoeds,with regards to OAM,perhaps you could read the roll call topic and see why some people won't go to the liberty,and perhaps you could forward these views to the relevant people down there,fans like yourself are what rugby is all about,

Quitr right, Ladram - it's much more fun to be able to have some good humoured banter with opposing fans, than be abused (as clearly happened to quite a few people - including women and children - last year). But if tircoeds has any influence. maybe he could at least make sure that the stewards - who are employed by the Os - behave professionally. Fans and so-called fans can come from anywhere (remember that nutter at Stradey a few years ago?) Stewards should be held responsible for their actions if they don't act sensibly.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:31am
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Well shiver me timbers ...are you offering me the hand of friendship.....I tell you what , allow me back on your forum and ill post an unbiased report after the match ...probably sunday.............Its up to you now

hey, if he`s letting you back on then he`s gotta let us all back on. well me anyway. and sal.

we promise not to mention,

mergers
plastic
henson
fake tans
gell
16 men
postponing games
tai bach club falling down
doggin in laybyes
urinating in streets when arguing with charlotte
punching frineds on trains with your plastercast
court appeals x infinity
constantly dissing turks publically through officials of your club
kissing pavements outside cardiff mc dees
hc semi finals
biarritz
sarries
munster
the lyn jones golden era
your next xmas do venue taking place in a lead lined room
neath rfc
how much more suited your crowd is to the brewery field
and many many more.

all these classics are available to you right now, all you have to do is re-instante the fever to the sprays bored.Wink

Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:09am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Rgds

Tircoeds

Quitr right, Ladram - it's much more fun to be able to have some good humoured banter with opposing fans, than be abused (as clearly happened to quite a few people - including women and children - last year). But if tircoeds has any influence. maybe he could at least make sure that the stewards - who are employed by the Os - behave professionally. Fans and so-called fans can come from anywhere (remember that nutter at Stradey a few years ago?) Stewards should be held responsible for their actions if they don't act sensibly.
Too be fair to Tircoeds, I had an apology from the OSC for last season, as the incident was witnessed by someone who was able to corroborate my version of events. The OSC seem a genuinely decent bunch, and are trying hard to generate the right type of atmosphere and relationships with opposition fans both home and away. I'm sure those who take up the offer will be made welcome.
#George
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Rgds

Tircoeds

Too be fair to Tircoeds, I had an apology from the OSC for last season, as the incident was witnessed by someone who was able to corroborate my version of events. The OSC seem a genuinely decent bunch, and are trying hard to generate the right type of atmosphere and relationships with opposition fans both home and away. I'm sure those who take up the offer will be made welcome.

That's good to know - I'd much rather rival fans could have a laugh together than get into it.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:49am

Rgds

Tircoeds

Thankyou for the offer, if im in that part of the stadium, introduce yourself, im easily spotted,

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
CMH View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

hey, if he`s letting you back on then he`s gotta let us all back on. well me anyway. and sal.

we promise not to mention,

mergers
plastic
henson
fake tans
gell
16 men
postponing games
tai bach club falling down
doggin in laybyes
urinating in streets when arguing with charlotte
punching frineds on trains with your plastercast
court appeals x infinity
constantly dissing turks publically through officials of your club
kissing pavements outside cardiff mc dees
hc semi finals
biarritz
sarries
munster
the lyn jones golden era
your next xmas do venue taking place in a lead lined room
neath rfc
how much more suited your crowd is to the brewery field
and many many more.

all these classics are available to you right now, all you have to do is re-instante the fever to the sprays bored.Wink

Class speedy.
Sgarlets am byth.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:31am

Rgds

Tircoeds

Great post chap! ClapClapClap

This is what rugby is all about! Yup, we are all rivals on derby day, but far better to be rivals over some good hearted banter and a few beers for sure! ClapClapClap

Cheers for coming on here on posting the info! ClapClapThumbs UpThumbs Up
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic