Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gary Speed r.i.p

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:35pm
I have to agree with you there no.6 the minute silence at the MS was well intended but taken over by the minutes applause.
The only thing about it is that the fires that have been stoked up in the boys in the dressing room before they come to play will then be dampened down.

Im between a rock and a heart place about us doing it before the game at all, heart and head say different things.
We all had Doctor's papers!
Sponsored Links

Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:55pm
The applause is the way forward.

Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Turkish Fez Turkish Fez wrote:

I have to agree with you there no.6 the minute silence at the MS was well intended but taken over by the minutes applause.
The only thing about it is that the fires that have been stoked up in the boys in the dressing room before they come to play will then be dampened down.

Im between a rock and a heart place about us doing it before the game at all, heart and head say different things.
I'm that way inclined as well, and I can accept a number of supporters wouldn't want the build up interupted.
Ideally the barn could have a round of applause pre-match or even follow Leeds Utd by singing in the 11th minute, we could sing the national anthem (announced pre-kick off and reminded on 11 mins?). I believe that would not only respect Speed but also stay within the occasion and atmosphere of the day anyway.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

Originally posted by Turkish Fez Turkish Fez wrote:

I'm that way inclined as well, and I can accept a number of supporters wouldn't want the build up interupted.
Ideally the barn could have a round of applause pre-match or even follow Leeds Utd by singing in the 11th minute, we could sing the national anthem (announced pre-kick off and reminded on 11 mins?). I believe that would not only respect Speed but also stay within the occasion and atmosphere of the day anyway.

superb!! Clap
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:09pm
If we could do something on 11mins it would be fantastic.
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:24pm
Singing the anthem was something i had thought of.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic