Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Audi Q5, Q6,Q7,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audi Q5, Q6,Q7,
    Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:05pm
Was it it with the drivers of these overblown 4x4, they blast everywhere, tail gate everyone to get out their damn way, are this lot the new white van brigade. Everytime i see one approaching i get right out of their way mun, book em all Danno..........Angry

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Sponsored Links

Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:35pm
That's Audi drivers for you, as top gear said they have taken over the BMW cock mantle lol
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:41pm
I would love an audi ...just cant afford it
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:43pm
I find the worst tailgaters are bloody VW Golfs. I always get out of the way of any Volvos as they are prone to do absolutely anything. Never trust a Volvo driver.

As for 4x4, they're usually called Warrior or Trojan. Someone once said they should all be painted pink and called fluffybunny which would stop all these idiots wanting one. Why do they need an off-road 4x4 for their cul de sacs anyway?

Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

I find the worst tailgaters are bloody VW Golfs. I always get out of the way of any Volvos as they are prone to do absolutely anything. Never trust a Volvo driver.

As for 4x4, they're usually called Warrior or Trojan. Someone once said they should all be painted pink and called fluffybunny which would stop all these idiots wanting one. Why do they need an off-road 4x4 for their cul de sacs anyway?

Picking on me Abbey?Wink

Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Scarletrover Scarletrover wrote:

Picking on me Abbey?Wink

Volvo or VW? Or a Fluffybunny?

Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:15pm
Us golf drivers are getting a bad rep here, it's only because most of te new age golf drivers are Astra or focus drivers who think they can better themselves, just because I have a gti badge they think boy racer, even though they ignore the baby scarlet on board stickers :-(
Keithd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Buy a BMW instead
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:48pm

Picking on me Abbey?Wink

C'mon Abs, you know my Fluffybunny, - look at my banner!
Not quite the ones you're on about tho!Wink, a very hard working off road and towing vehicle.

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Keithd Keithd wrote:

Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Buy a BMW instead

Naughty boy....
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:01pm

Picking on me Abbey?Wink

Not quite the ones you're on about tho!Wink, a very hard working off road and towing vehicle.

Duh! I was slow there.

No - your Landie doesn't fit into the Chelsea tractor bracket.

I thought you'd gone totally mad and bought a German car...........erm, like I did last month

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:06pm

Picking on me Abbey?Wink

Duh! I was slow there.

I thought you'd gone totally mad and bought a German car...........erm, like I did last month

I did! (A mini Wink)

Keithd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:13pm

Picking on me Abbey?Wink

Duh! I was slow there.

I did! (A mini Wink)

Which is built in Oxford.
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Mundoscarlet Mundoscarlet wrote:

That's Audi drivers for you, as top gear said they have taken over the BMW cock mantle lol

Nothing wrong with a 5 Series, as the saying goes "people who have not driven a BMW always run them down"  BMW are brilliant both Cars and Bikes,
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:47pm
Quite often get 70mpg+ from my Bob Marley 320 Efficient Dynamics... If only the seats were as comfy as a Volvo
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

Quite often get 70mpg+ from my Bob Marley 320 Efficient Dynamics... If only the seats were as comfy as a Volvo
Never ...70+....what ear is it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic