Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Millennium double header

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Millennium double header
    Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:36pm
Sorry if this has posted elsewhere did have a little scout.
Are any of you going up for this, I know its a little over 2 months away. Would we have our internationals back for it too ?
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
Sponsored Links

Pwds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:37pm
Not even the WRU could make the 5 game 6Ns last two months mate Wink
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:39am
has anyone bought tickets for the double header yet? if so what part of the ground? just dont want to buy tickets and be sitting by osprey fans!
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by PTScarlet PTScarlet wrote:

Sorry if this has posted elsewhere did have a little scout.
Are any of you going up for this, I know its a little over 2 months away. Would we have our internationals back for it too ?

Seeing that it's a week after the 6 nations I seriously doubt the internationals will be available.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:25am
If I remember last year we were playing the Blues the week after the last 6 nations game and we played our internationals then so don't see why we won't again unless our squad we have now go on a winning run and keep the internationals out of the team
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:58pm
Scarlets ticket office now have our allocation so we can all be together.

£25 adult, £10 concession, £50 family ticket (2 x adult, 2 x children).
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

If I remember last year we were playing the Blues the week after the last 6 nations game and we played our internationals

Last year the WRU had the audacity to ask the regions to rest their Wales internationals a week after the 6N had finished. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again.

Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by RedZep RedZep wrote:

Mick, is it unreserved in the particular block aloocated to us, or are they fixed seats?

I also understand there will be numerous blocks available, so it would be good if we all ended up in the same one, as per the  Happy Clappy Culture Vortex on Boxing Day
#George
swm View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:35pm
most ov hotels are full for the sat eny one staying ov on the night should be a great weekend scarlets win and oss loseLOLLOLLOL
steve and ang
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Originally posted by RedZep RedZep wrote:

Mick, is it unreserved in the particular block aloocated to us, or are they fixed seats?

I also understand there will be numerous blocks available, so it would be good if we all ended up in the same one, as per the  Happy Clappy Culture Vortex on Boxing Day

Happy Clappy Culture Vortex'''''''im trying to forget that arrrggghhh...

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:05pm
I suppose the ticket money will go to the WRU with the two home sides getting compensation, does anyone know if I am right or not.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

I suppose the ticket money will go to the WRU with the two home sides getting compensation, does anyone know if I am right or not.

I thought it was like a 85/15 split where the 2 'home' regions get the greater amount and us and ospreys get a bit but not much .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

If I remember last year we were playing the Blues the week after the last 6 nations game and we played our internationals

Last year the WRU had the audacity to ask the regions to rest their Wales internationals a week after the 6N had finished. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again.

I don't think any of the regions listened to them though did they?
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:25pm

I don't think any of the regions listened to them though did they?

Some did. Some didn't.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

I thought it was like a 85/15 split where the 2 'home' regions get the greater amount and us and ospreys get a bit but not much .
WRU take a cut for costs, with the reainder split between the Drags and Blues, who are classed as the two homes teams. We get nowt
#George
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:38pm
The 6 nations finishes on the 16th of March,a fortnight before the double header .

It will be great for all us Scarlets fans sitting together,should be a great day out .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic