Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Ops 2 - DLC 2 - Uprising

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Ops 2 - DLC 2 - Uprising
    Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:08am
Available from the 16th (next Tuesday), is anyone going to get it?
http://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/blackops2/dlc/dlc2-uprising

I downloaded the first DLC, and I'm not too fussed about paying out for another to be honest, so I'm gonna hold back I think. Double XP this weekend though due to the release next week, so rank time it is then!!!! StarStarStarStar
Scarlets!!!
Sponsored Links

Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:39am
hardly ad time to play mine to be fair.even joe snyman gets more time to play his than I do,even though we keep saying were having an evening on there!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55am
Snyman plays COD?
Scarlets!!!
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:09pm
Not bought the 1st one yet

unsure if i will buy it or not

thanks for heads up on double xp though :)

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:12am
Had a look at the leaderboards last night, how on earth have you smashed your way through 1000 games already!!! That is good gaming for sure!!! Clap I've not even reached 300 games yet! LOL

The new Nuketown map is free to all now too, if you haven't already got it. Thumbs Up

Edited by Mrfwon - 10 April 2013 at 11:13am
Scarlets!!!
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Had a look at the leaderboards last night, how on earth have you smashed your way through 1000 games already!!! That is good gaming for sure!!! Clap I've not even reached 300 games yet! LOL

The new Nuketown map is free to all now too, if you haven't already got it. Thumbs Up

Who has smashed 1000 games ?
Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:19pm
Yea mrf on ps3, I haven't played much to be fair but he does go on, spoke to him last week about a night on there but I need a new headset :-(
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by wizard wizard wrote:

You
Scarlets!!!
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:34pm

You

Bloody hell.  Ouch  

Imaging the number if I played it like I used to play MW3....

Dont see you guys online much.

We need to do a game together one day....

Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:44pm
You don't fight fair mun...

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

You don't fight fair mun...

Embarrassed I fight to win Ouch

Just not used to harecore games u play.

Most times I'm on core team death match.

so the other day in nuketown on domination / headquarters was a new experience for me ...

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:07am
Yeah I'm up for some gaming for sure. It is hit n miss when I am able to get on these days though, usually, it isn't until later on in the evening after I have prepared everything for the following day.

Downloaded the new maps last night, even though I said I wouldn't, but it took over 6 hours to download 1.7gb of map data on the broadband connection that I have!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:08am

You

Bloody hell.  Ouch  

Imaging the number if I played it like I used to play MW3....

Dont see you guys online much.

We need to do a game together one day....

LOL Think you'd managed to smash over three times the amount of games that anyone else had played in my complete leaderboard in MW3 too! LOLThumbs UpClap that is some gaming for sure! Star 
Scarlets!!!
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:57pm
Just seen that one of the guys on my friends list has passed 3000
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:43am

Just seen that one of the guys on my friends list has passed 3000

3000 games, that is bonkers!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked

I downloaded the new maps in the end, they're pretty good to be fair! Defo going to get some game time in this weekend if I can, seem to have the COD bug again LOL
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic