Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello New Members !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 61>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 7:27pm
Just want to say Hi, found this forum whilst Googling a stadium plan for Parc y Scarlets.....

Just moved to Llandybie from Edinburgh, where I was born n bred, my missus is from Haverfordwest, in my mid  50's, ex player for 25 yrs (No 8), always has a soft spot for the Scarlets from the 70's.....

So much so, I've got my 1872 season ticket today....  So an Edinburgh boy may stick out like a sore thumb!!!!  If you think it's me say hello....
Sponsored Links

solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 7:32pm
Hi welcome to the forum, you'll find all sorts on here Brummies, cockneys, North Walians the lot you'll fit in nicely. I wouldn't mention you're a number 8 though they'll have you on the pitch.
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
ScarletScot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 7:41pm
Thanks for the message...... they need to know I'm not a svelte as I used to be!!!
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 2:21pm
Welcome on board, as stated by Solihull there are a few non local accents to be heard amongst the Scarlet Faithful. Adds to the tapestry of the atmosphere on the road trips!
We all had Doctor's papers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Turkish Fez Turkish Fez wrote:

Welcome on board, as stated by Solihull there are a few non local accents to be heard amongst the Scarlet Faithful. Adds to the tapestry of the atmosphere on the road trips!

Ah, road trips, now that's the next hurdle with the missus Wink
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 5:22pm
Many take them with them and the trips are great for it.
Have a look at Scarlet Away Trips on Facebook.

Edited by Turkish Fez - 06 August 2015 at 5:25pm
We all had Doctor's papers!
solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 5:37pm

ScarletScot I want you to know I completely disassociate myself from the above statement.
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by solihullscarlet solihullscarlet wrote:

ScarletScot I want you to know I completely disassociate myself from the above statement.

LOL
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2015 at 8:25am
Originally posted by ScarletScot ScarletScot wrote:

LOL

Fortunately for Soli there are numerous other "pseudo missus" available on away trips to ether load him into a taxi or put him to bed ...

Haven't managed to nag him to death yet (Unless you count endless pi** taking !)) Wink

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletScot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2015 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Originally posted by ScarletScot ScarletScot wrote:

LOL

Fortunately for Soli there are numerous other "pseudo missus" available on away trips to ether load him into a taxi or put him to bed ...

Haven't managed to nag him to death yet (Unless you count endless pi** taking !)) Wink

Big smile
theieuan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote theieuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 2:15pm
Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd say hello. Been a season ticket for a few years now in the North Enclosure but only now getting around to signing up to the forum.

I'm really looking forward to the season ahead - it promises to be another rollercoaster ride as always
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 2:20pm
Welcome theieuan, as you say, more ups and downs then Debbie does Dallas. Enjoy!
#George
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 8:17pm
Good to see you post theieuan. The more the merrier.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 14 August 2015 at 8:18pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 7:15pm
Hello everyone, I'm John and I thought I'd better join after stalking these pages for some time. I grew up in Scotland and never got to see the Scarlets as a kid. The nearest they got was 40 miles away from me in Perth once in 1997 against the mighty Caledonian Reds! 

I've lived in Wales since 2004 and was lucky enough to enjoy the atmosphere at Stradey for a few years. Recently graduated as a 'mature' student of economics and just about to start work for OSTC, who are sponsors of the Ospreys, I know, sorry :s but I'm very much a Scarlets season-ticket holder, I don't really like it in the Liberty, I've been to Kingholm more times, it's a better atmosphere I reckon. Anyway, looking forward to another season getting rained on in the north enclosure!  
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 7:45pm
Croeso.
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 8:43pm
Croeso John and theieuean! I work in Swansea too - best thing about going up there is tormenting Osprey supporters! I tell them I'm doing missionary work!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 61>
  Share Topic