Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FRONT ROW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBO HENDY14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FRONT ROW
    Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:57pm
I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN THE SCARLETS WERE GOING TO SIGN A NEW TIGHT HEAD PROP READY FOR THE NEW SEASON. HAS AT THE MOMENT WE ONLY HAVE JOHN DAVIES WHO IS GETTING ON A BIT!!!!. BUT WHO IS STILL A VERY GOOD PLAYER AT HIS AGE. BUT WE NEED COVER OR A 1ST CHOICE PLAYER, TIME IS GETTING ON AND THE SEASON IS GETTING CLOSER. WE SEEM TO HAVE SIGNED ALOT OF SECOND ROWS, BUT NOT ENOUGH FRONT ROW PLAYERS ARE THERE ANY PLAYERS IN THE PIPE LINE? LAST SEASON WAS POOR WE HAD AN OUT OF DATE TEAM!!!!! HOPE THIS SEASON WILL BE BETTER GOOD LUCK.
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
Sponsored Links

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:50pm

Welcome to the forum.

Yes we all know this position is a week one,

Yes we all know that the Scarlets management seem slow to fill (backup) this position.

But I dont think that they are deaf... so please stop SHOUTING

BOBO HENDY14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBO HENDY14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:24am
I'M NOT REALLY SHOUTING BUT I WAS SO GUTTED WITH THE WAY THEY WERE PLAYING LAST SEASON AND LOSING TO THOSE JACKS TWICE WAS JUST NOT RIGHT AND THEN GETTING STUFFED BY THE SCOTTS AT HOME!!!!! JUST WANT THE SCARLETS TO BE BACK AS A MIGHTY FORCE!!!!!
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:22am
If you are not shouting then please stop using capitals.
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Vulcan Vulcan wrote:

As Vulcan has stated here, Typing in capital letters on forums and bullitin boards is consided to BE SHOUTING.

Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 8:46am

As I posted elsewhere, we are unlikely to see a new tight head for next season. The problem is that there are few quality tight heads out there, meaning the top players are all under contract.

New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by wizard wizard wrote:

Originally posted by Vulcan Vulcan wrote:

As Vulcan has stated here, Typing in capital letters on forums and bullitin boards is consided to BE SHOUTING.

isn't it possible that it's the first time the guy has ever used one and didn't know? also as he's just joined he might not have read the other prop topic.

you can find it here BOBO

http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4123&a mp;PN=2

Edited by jarr
BOBO HENDY14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBO HENDY14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:29pm
thank you jar for sticking by me i'll buy you a pint for that fella!!!! i'm not shouting now VULCAN!!!!! what happened to the italian pre-season game why was it called off was it us or them? and who is replacing that fixture? any body know?
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:45pm
Welcome to Scarlet Fever BOBO!!!!!
C'mon you Irons
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:19pm

Originally posted by BOBO HENDY14 BOBO HENDY14 wrote:

thank you jar for sticking by me i'll buy you a pint for that fella!!!! i'm not shouting now VULCAN!!!!! what happened to the italian pre-season game why was it called off was it us or them? and who is replacing that fixture? any body know?

Unfortunately our scheduled pre-season friendly against Bennetton Treviso in  Ljubljana on Friday August 12th has been cancelled. However, coaching staff at Stradey are now looking to replace the fixture with another team.

All further pre-season information will be posted on the website shortly.  

http://www.scarlets.co.uk/content.php?lang=1;cID=22;nID=251

TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 11:20am
from SG in evening post story about andy powell -

As far as further recruitment, he admitted that the front row was still an area that was being looked at, while the third scrum-half to cover Dwayne Peel and Clive Stuart-Smith was likely to come from the region's feeder clubs

Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by TonduTurk TonduTurk wrote:

from SG in evening post story about andy powell -

As far as further recruitment, he admitted that the front row was still an area that was being looked at, while the third scrum-half to cover Dwayne Peel and Clive Stuart-Smith was likely to come from the region's feeder clubs

At least they are accepting we have a problem. I fear our season could be badly affected if we are unable to compete at the set piece.
C'mon you Irons
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by BOBO HENDY14 BOBO HENDY14 wrote:

that guy will do anything for a pint ; )....lol
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:59pm
any more rumours on the old topic - tight head?
dectherec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dectherec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 4:12pm
 some information about the front row a few of the backroom staff are going to have talks with the Slovenia Rugby Union  about some players, who the players are he would not tell me, but he did say that they will be looking for players for the front row anybody have any ideas who they are lookig at
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by dectherec dectherec wrote:

some information about the front row a few of the backroom staff are going to have talks with the Slovenia Rugby Union  about some players, who the players are he would not tell me, but he did say that they will be looking for players for the front row anybody have any ideas who they are lookig at

Does Slovenia have a reputation for producing quality tight heads?????
C'mon you Irons
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic