Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales Team v Rugby Gogledd Cymru

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wales Team v Rugby Gogledd Cymru
    Posted: 30 May 2017 at 1:56pm
Wales team to face RGC 1404: Gareth Anscombe; Keelan Giles, Tyler Morgan, Jamie Roberts (capt), Cory Allen; Sam Davies, Aled Davies; Nicky Smith, Kristian Dacey, Tomas Francis, Adam Beard, Cory Hill, Seb Davies, Ellis Jenkins, Ollie Griffiths
Sponsored Links

hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 2:04pm
Wales team v RGC 1404 (players will be wearing their squad numbers, indicated below): Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues, 32); Keelan Giles (Ospreys 29), Tyler Morgan (Newport Gwent Dragons 27), Jamie Roberts (capt, Harlequins 24), Cory Allen (Cardiff Blues 25); Sam Davies (Ospreys 22), Aled Davies (Scarlets 21); Nicky Smith (Ospreys 1), Kristian Dacey (Cardiff Blues 6), Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs 4), Adam Beard (Ospreys 10), Cory Hill (Newport Gwent Dragons 11), Seb Davies (Cardiff Blues 14), Ellis Jenkins (Cardiff Blues 17), Ollie Griffiths (Newport Gwent Dragons 16).

Replacements from: Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Blues 2), Wyn Jones (Scarlets 3), Rhodri Jones (Ospreys 5), Gareth Thomas (Ospreys 33), Scott Baldwin (Ospreys 7), Ryan Elias (Scarlets 8), Scott Otten (Ospreys 9), Rory Thornton (Ospreys 12), Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues 13), Aaron Shingler (Scarlets 15), Thomas Young (Wasps 18), Gareth Davies (Scarlets 19), Tomos Williams (Cardiff Blues 20), Owen Williams (Leicester Tigers 23), Scott Williams (Scarlets 26), Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues 28), Steffan Evans (Scarlets 30), Rhys Patchell (Scarlets 31)

T_RICHARDS_94 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_RICHARDS_94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 3:13pm
Does anyone know of any tickets going for this match?
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:14pm
Ha! Tickets are like gold ! Sell out within 2 hours
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 7:12pm
whats the odds on rgc I fancy a flutter against this bizarrely selected side
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
najbritcol View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najbritcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 7:23pm
I think most of the starters are second-choicers who are being brought on to see what they are like, and then the first-choicers will be brought on as substitutes, especially if an upset looks possible.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Cofi Cofi wrote:

Ha! Tickets are like gold ! Sell out within 2 hours
that's amazing assuming you aren't winding us up! 😉 It shows the interest in rugby in that growing area.
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:52pm
Not a wind up- I've only just managed to get one. Mind you Eirias is nearly full for most RGC games and they don't even have a clubhouse!
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:39pm

Not a wind up- I've only just managed to get one. Mind you Eirias is nearly full for most RGC games and they don't even have a clubhouse!
I never doubted you ! The 5th Region Wink who knows... certainly an interest up there. What's the capacity 3000?
najbritcol View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najbritcol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I never doubted you ! The 5th Region Wink who knows... certainly an interest up there. What's the capacity 3000?

With all due respect, that is a bit premature.  As fast as they are improving, at their current level even Edinburgh, the Dragons and the Italians would beat them quite comfortably.  
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:05am
Originally posted by najbritcol najbritcol wrote:

With all due respect, that is a bit premature.  As fast as they are improving, at their current level even Edinburgh, the Dragons and the Italians would beat them quite comfortably.  

Theyre growing very nicely at the right speed imo....If they start to dominate welsh prem and the cup for the next few years , if player base and fan base grows...who knows what the future holds for an area of 750,000 north walians and not one real professional sports team to support? 

The facilities are fantastic and the capacity is 6080 for rugby and 15000 for concerts....IF they needed bigger capacity its simple to add seating as theres plenty of space
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:25am
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Theyre growing very nicely at the right speed imo....If they start to dominate welsh prem and the cup for the next few years , if player base and fan base grows...who knows what the future holds for an area of 750,000 north walians and not one real professional sports team to support? 

The facilities are fantastic and the capacity is 6080 for rugby and 15000 for concerts....IF they needed bigger capacity its simple to add seating as theres plenty of space
It's unnatural growth. They get more money for the WRU than any other Prem team and pay ridiculous wages. If they want to be a region they need to be more self sufficient (I know completely self sufficient isn't feasible in most modern sport but still).
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 6:11am
5,300 sell out. That's appetite for rugby for what in the end is just a chuckabout in essence, not the lethargy we are used to in South Wales. Refreshing.
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 8:37am

On current form though they give Ospreys a good game
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 9:45am
To get back to the team- Anscombe at full back.  The current squad (Patch subbing for Dolman) has four fly halves and no full back and Dan Evans kicking his heels. Hey ho.....
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:40am
Originally posted by John John wrote:

To get back to the team- Anscombe at full back.  The current squad (Patch subbing for Dolman) has four fly halves and no full back and Dan Evans kicking his heels. Hey ho.....
they don't like full backs coming into the line...very odd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic