Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 445>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 8:45am
Got to love the WOL live text of the game. Final post under full time. 

There's not a lot to say about that really.

The referee swung against Cardiff in the second half but the Lions were well worth their bonus point victory.”

Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 9:07am
Wonder if WOL will ever come up with a list of the 10 least objective rugby summarisers/commentators.

Or have they done that and I’ve missed it?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 9:11am
Bkues still hopeless lack any grunt up front
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 9:14am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

That Timani is a big bloke but bafely noticed he was on the field until I saw him rolling around holding his knee.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

That Timani is a big bloke but bafely noticed he was on the field until I saw him rolling around holding his knee.

Did a lot of carrying but pretty ineffective. A big bruiser - 19 stone plus running straight is meat & drink to South African forwards. Someone like Louisi & Fifita with their fast feet & good hands would be more effective against them than trying to overpower them. 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 10:40am

They kept him very quiet with some incredible chop tackles including one that was three metres or so out from their try line & he knocked the ball on. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

They kept him very quiet with some incredible chop tackles including one that was three metres or so out from their try line & he knocked the ball on. 
Yep,he looks already like a big white elephant-a typical Cardiff signing!.Good old Cardiff!,Good old Fatso at the helm!

dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 11:07am
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Worcester Warriors: Administrators face exodus of players after further unpaid wages

Are there any players in their squad that would be a decent signing for us?
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 11:51am
I would hope that we are already sniffing around and their agents are also looking for work for their players.
Keep the faith
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2022 at 9:18am
It pains me but I thought the Ospreys looked every bit the best region by a country mile yesterday. Good strength up front with for me, Baldwin staking a strong claim for the Welsh No 2 jersey with superb, accurate lineout work & powerful scrummaging. 

If Wales are looking for a footballer at 12 then they should consider Collins. For me he is a better distributor and tactical kicker than both JBR & Tompkins. At 12 his lack of genuine pace can perhaps be accomodated depending on how Pivac wants to play. Giles is making up for lost time with fine finishing & is now, for me, ahead of Conbeer. I also like the look of Rio Dyer.

Defensively the Ospreys are ahead of the other regions, closely followed by the Dragons. 
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2022 at 1:48pm
Shane Williams in rugby paper saying there is top class young coaching talent coming through and is encouraged by Dwayne peel going about his business with the Scarlets 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2022 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by hoppy hoppy wrote:

Shane Williams in rugby paper saying there is top class young coaching talent coming through and is encouraged by Dwayne peel going about his business with the Scarlets 

I only read as far as "their back line is purring down west."
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2022 at 5:00pm
What he meant was , they play like a bunch of pussys Ouch
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2022 at 5:29pm
ClapClapClapClap
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2022 at 8:16am
Cardiff players in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Total transparency needed & strong action taken. 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2022 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Cardiff players in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Total transparency needed & strong action taken. 
If any gross misconduct is proven that does tend to be a reason to summarily cancel a contract.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 445>
  Share Topic