Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 330331332333334 445>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 5:34pm
Blues all over the sharks their bsck row is really good
Sponsored Links

EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 5:55pm
Backs have chased every kick and line speed has been a defensive coaches dream. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 6:03pm
Loved this, not so much Cardiff winning but the sheer disbelief in the SA ranks.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 6:10pm
Nice to see a team in red win.

Most unexpected and well done Cardiff.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Seagultaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seagultaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Hope Frank Murphy is as balanced towards the two sides next Sunday.

He even disallowed a Sharks try, after the conversion had been taken and the teams were lined up for the restart! I thought that once the conversion had been taken the try stood?
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Seagultaf Seagultaf wrote:

He even disallowed a Sharks try, after the conversion had been taken and the teams were lined up for the restart! I thought that once the conversion had been taken the try stood?
Me too! Every day is a learning day.

Be interested to see that happen in Ireland.

Joel Stransky & his co-commentator said it no longer matters if the conversion is taken, they can still scrub the try out. I hadn’t heard that was the case and no doubt some of the better informed can say either way. Until they do, I’m thinking it was excellent and very natural ad lib, bravo for which.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 10:04pm

Joel Stransky & his co-commentator said it no longer matters if the conversion is taken, they can still scrub the try out. I hadn’t heard that was the case and no doubt some of the better informed can say either way. Until they do, I’m thinking it was excellent and very natural ad lib, bravo for which.
Frank was correct Steve ( as ever 😉) and it can now be reviewed even after the conversion 
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Frank was correct Steve ( as ever 😉) and it can now be reviewed even after the conversion 
Thanks Reesy. I think the TMO was in slow motion at that stage, too.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2022 at 7:11am
Well done Cardiff - forwards fronted up & half backs controlled the game in very tricky conditions. If that Cardiff front 5 is their weakness I would take it for the Scarlets every day of the week. Turnbull just keeps on going - hell of a player. 
Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2022 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Well done Cardiff - forwards fronted up & half backs controlled the game in very tricky conditions. If that Cardiff front 5 is their weakness I would take it for the Scarlets every day of the week. Turnbull just keeps on going - hell of a player. 
They dominate  the whole game.Realy played good rygby.The sharks didn't know what hit them ,to be honest 

Edited by Peter - 28 November 2022 at 12:03pm
London Scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2022 at 6:41pm
Sharks coach just quit and they have 6 more points than us and semi final last season. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2022 at 9:02am
Originally posted by London Scarlet London Scarlet wrote:

Sharks coach just quit and they have 6 more points than us and semi final last season. 

Pretty brutal - he was sacked and took it on the chin. Success is clearly not negotiable. 
Lincscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lincscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2022 at 10:05am
So.....he's available then?  Reached a semi final last year......just saying
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2022 at 10:36am
Will Rowlands rumoured to be leaving the Dragons with Bath leading the way for his signature.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2022 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Will Rowlands rumoured to be leaving the Dragons with Bath leading the way for his signature.

Big loss to Welsh rugby if thats true. With the current set up I doubt there is anything financially we could do to get him to PYS. He is the type we are looking for no doubt. 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2022 at 10:56am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Big loss to Welsh rugby if thats true. With the current set up I doubt there is anything financially we could do to get him to PYS. He is the type we are looking for no doubt. 

We aren't allowed to offer contracts (I think), no Welsh side can - that's only my understanding/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 330331332333334 445>
  Share Topic