Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 445>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2022 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

The dodgy roofer has been put in his place LOL....now all we need to do is sort out the cross hands terrorist Wink

#cleaninguptheneighbourhoodBig smile
The sleeper cell is up early 
Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2022 at 11:54am
The sleeper cell never sleepsCool
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2022 at 3:44pm
Bundee Aki banned for 8 weeks by the citing panel.

Nice image of the walk through to get to the bank on the URC website United Rugby Championship 

Entry point was top end (10 weeks +) plus 2 weeks aggrivation (Repeat offender) less 4 week for mitigation (Guilty please, remorse & good conduct).
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2022 at 11:06pm

The dodgy roofer has been put in his place LOL....now all we need to do is sort out the cross hands terrorist Wink

The โ€œallegedโ€ dodgy roofer should have a great day for the order book tomorrow. Heavy rain and strong winds- bliss  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Iโ€™m meant to be sneaking out of the bunker and visiting my  elderly cousin in Mumbles so will bravely risk the elements especially as she always generously insists on giving me a few bottles of red from her underused excellent wine store ๐Ÿ˜‰ # keeping it in the family ๐Ÿ˜‚
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2022 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Nice image of the walk through to get to the bank on the URC website United Rugby Championship 

Entry point was top end (10 weeks +) plus 2 weeks aggrivation (Repeat offender) less 4 week for mitigation (Guilty please, remorse & good conduct).
Glad heโ€™s absent for our game in Galway . Last time I went there he took us apart and we lost 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 12:18am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Glad heโ€™s absent for our game in Galway . Last time I went there he took us apart and we lost 

His behaviour to the ref after the red card was disgusting....should have given 16 weeks 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 12:20am

The โ€œallegedโ€ dodgy roofer should have a great day for the order book tomorrow. Heavy rain and strong winds- bliss  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Iโ€™m meant to be sneaking out of the bunker and visiting my  elderly cousin in Mumbles so will bravely risk the elements especially as she always generously insists on giving me a few bottles of red from her underused excellent wine store ๐Ÿ˜‰ # keeping it in the family ๐Ÿ˜‚

So there a further terrorists in mumbles... thanks for the infoBig smile
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 6:31am

I'm lucky that my order book is nearly always as full as i'd like it to be so i'd prefer nice weather to finish it ,i'm glad you've used the word "alleged" as my lawyers have been busy this week dusting down the case files from the libelous lout from ospreylia who has been in hiding for a number of years.Big smile
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 7:41am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

I'm lucky that my order book is nearly always as full as i'd like it to be so i'd prefer nice weather to finish it ,i'm glad you've used the word "alleged" as my lawyers have been busy this week dusting down the case files from the libelous lout from ospreylia who has been in hiding for a number of years.Big smile
Can you sue a mole, even if it is computer literate?
In a world where you can be anything โ€“ Be Kind.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 
My sister in law is on holiday in Florida at the moment and has just โ€œenjoyedโ€  the recent Hurricane experience over there with 125 mph winds !! She is ok save no electricity but some homes are a rich harvest for roofers and all trades  today. ! Our winds are fortunately still moderate in comparison over here . I hope Mr Trump is okay ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:10am
Tell the dodgy roofer as the standards are pretty poor over there 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 11:50am

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 
My sister in law is on holiday in Florida at the moment and has just โ€œenjoyedโ€  the recent Hurricane experience over there with 125 mph winds !! She is ok save no electricity but some homes are a rich harvest for roofers and all trades  today. ! Our winds are fortunately still moderate in comparison over here . I hope Mr Trump is okay ๐Ÿ˜‰
just think what she's saved on theme parks.Wink
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 12:30pm
Always seeing the positive in everythingLOL
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 5:47pm
Worcester Warriors: Administrators face exodus of players after further unpaid wages

Joshua24:15
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 6:31pm
Watching the bulls v connacht....pretty good game , watching Cardiff and leinster games after ....looking like a great Friday night 
crj89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 8:00pm
Jarrod Evans kicking all the time, not playing whatโ€™s in front of him at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 445>
  Share Topic