Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corona virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 305>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 1:01pm
These are business contracts so surely these endless EU threats to break these contracts are illegal arent they?
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 1:30pm
Any holidays should be banned for this year. Yes it’s harsh but looking at the rise in cases going abroad for holidays is asking for trouble. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 4:41pm
Some countries just not really getting it....

India--watched the T20 game in Ahmedabad on tv last week...60,000 supporters in there...no distancing and any masks where chin straps...today India case levels push up to 50k a day...balance of games to go back to no supporters.

German tourists pouring in to Majorca/Ibiza...when the Spanish themselves aren't allowed to...

Baffling.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 4:59pm
just off for my jab and i realised this is the first time i've worn a shirt since december 3rd last year Shocked
been t shirt and joggers since then .LOL
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Some countries just not really getting it....

India--watched the T20 game in Ahmedabad on tv last week...60,000 supporters in there...no distancing and any masks where chin straps...today India case levels push up to 50k a day...balance of games to go back to no supporters.

German tourists pouring in to Majorca/Ibiza...when the Spanish themselves aren't allowed to...

Baffling.

That indian story is horrifying.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

just off for my jab and i realised this is the first time i've worn a shirt since december 3rd last year Shocked

Had mine Saturday. I can see now why they’re so efficient. I was in and out in less than ten minutes. 

Edited by SA14 - 22 March 2021 at 5:27pm
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Had mine Saturday. I can see now why they’re so efficient. I was in and out in less than ten minutes. 

Good news sa14, any side effects?
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 7:22pm

Really? Mine was done in around 4 min max. Did you go to a large centre? At my GP surgery - greeter at the door, two lanes for distancing, quick Qs about allergies etc., on to jab, then to desk for card with follow up date, then straight out the back door.

Done!

As for reaction - chills for a couple of days, sore arm -nothing much - similar to flu jab. No big deal.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Really? Mine was done in around 4 min max. Did you go to a large centre? At my GP surgery - greeter at the door, two lanes for distancing, quick Qs about allergies etc., on to jab, then to desk for card with follow up date, then straight out the back door.

Done!

As for reaction - chills for a couple of days, sore arm -nothing much - similar to flu jab. No big deal.
carmarthen showground for me a young army girl,the process was about 10 mins but they ask you to wait 10/15 mins afterwards in case you don't feel well.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 7:27pm

and pyjamas for Tesco ! 

Sorted !
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

and pyjamas for Tesco ! 

Sorted !
Embarrassed
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Done!

The jab was around that time. I mean the whole process from giving my name to getting out. (I do tend to chat thoughLOL)

Side effects next day all my joints were aching.  

Edited by SA14 - 22 March 2021 at 7:45pm
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2021 at 5:41pm
cases sneaked up a bit today by 84 from last week and deaths also up by 2 compared to last tuesday, hospital admissions though down 90 on last tuesday...combined total of 30.7 million jabs so far (28.33 million 1st jabs and 2.36 million 2nd jabs)
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2021 at 5:53pm
Possibility that the stay local rule will be dropped by the weekend in Wales. 
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2021 at 7:45pm
I’m amazed the Lions tour is going ahead. What the situation with Covid will be by then will be interesting. The Oxford jab is less effective too with the South African variant. 

Edited by SA14 - 23 March 2021 at 7:46pm
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2021 at 8:33pm
Friends of ours in their late 60s had their first vaccine after us and are getting their second vaccine about 5 weeks before us.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 305>
  Share Topic