Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Italy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 8:44am
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Just rewatched the adams no try and Im certain he did touch it down before his leg hit the line

To me the back end of the ball touches down as he goes over.

Edited by gnasher1975 - 15 March 2021 at 8:45am
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 9:16am
Originally posted by gnasher1975 gnasher1975 wrote:

Just rewatched the adams no try and Im certain he did touch it down before his leg hit the line

Hope Josh learns a lesson to get the ball down asap in future. Sometimes you only get one chance in 80 minutes.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 12:00pm

That's three of us who see it that way - but since GPR can never be convinced he's wrong about anything, I doubt he'll be joining us!Wink
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

That's three of us who see it that way - but since GPR can never be convinced he's wrong about anything, I doubt he'll be joining us!Wink

Bit below the belt there Aber - well I guess I'll have to make do with having the TMO on my side.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Bit below the belt there Aber - well I guess I'll have to make do with having the TMO on my side.

Unfortunately, the TMO was wrong in this case!

But feel free to disagree with the TMO on the Itoje try, if you want... oh, you already did that!LOL
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 2:21pm
Ill have to get the TMO to judge if any of these comments are below the beltLOL
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 2:47pm

Ill have to get the TMO to judge if any of these comments are below the beltLOL

Cas I request McNeice???
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2021 at 3:16pm
I think the best thing about the Italy game is we’re continually showing progress on the one thing Pivac makes his teams really good at.

That’s having 15 people on the pitch who can pass the ball properly. Yes there were a few bad passes in the last 20 when we’d switched off - but you watch Wyn Jones, Ken, Hill and AWJ are all comfortable giving and taking a pass.

That, on top of the talents of Tips, Faletau & Navidi, means were a threat all over the park cause we’re 3 passes from getting it from one side of the pitch to the other.

I’m pretty sure that’s what Pivac was brought to the Scarlets to work on as forwards coach and it now seems to be building into the Wales camp. 
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2021 at 5:55pm
Tomos williams and adam beard are said to be fit and available
Heck of a call now between cawdor and tomos and beard and hill
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2021 at 6:17pm
Cawdor is more disruptive on the defence and Beard had a hell of a game vs England. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic