Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grand National 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2021 at 9:28pm
Now that he’s won, I expect he will be able to buy a new keyboard, where the zero button still works.

#PursuitOfAccuracy

Wink

Big win much deserved.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 10 April 2021 at 9:29pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2021 at 10:01pm
Bit of trivia for people. Minella is the hotel scarlet supporters stayed in on three occasions  during our great fun a few years ago. The family who own the hotel own other horses as well . If I remember correctly the sister who's a co owner is married to a scarlet supporter.  I may be wrong though as it seems a lifetime ago we were there and my memory was a bit cloudy at the time
I'm sick of it
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2021 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by tim d tim d wrote:

Bit of trivia for people. Minella is the hotel scarlet supporters stayed in on three occasions  during our great fun a few years ago. The family who own the hotel own other horses as well . If I remember correctly the sister who's a co owner is married to a scarlet supporter.  I may be wrong though as it seems a lifetime ago we were there and my memory was a bit cloudy at the time
Tim,

This is a bit late, imo Wink

We can’t go back in time.

Please tell us the story.

PS if anyone knows that Ladram is safe and well, taking into cccount his winnings and celebrations, please confirm.

My previous post of a new topic got binned.
tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2021 at 10:32pm
To be honest I don't follow racing but saw the name of the winning horse.  It triggered my memory and after a bit of googling it turns out that the hotel minella in clonmell where we stayed ,own the horse. The sister who is a co owner is Elizabeth Bowen and her husband is a scarlet supporter
I'm sick of it
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 8:52am

To be honest I don't follow racing but saw the name of the winning horse.  It triggered my memory and after a bit of googling it turns out that the hotel minella in clonmell where we stayed ,own the horse. The sister who is a co owner is Elizabeth Bowen and her husband is a scarlet supporter
Great work, Tim. Many thanks for sharing. Clap
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Tim,

PS if anyone knows that Ladram is safe and well, taking into cccount his winnings and celebrations, please confirm.

THanks for the concern EO i had £10 each way at 11's and listened on the radio on the M25 ,as we drove from bristol to ashford kent and back to meet our 4 1/2 month old granddaughter for the first time which was amazing Heart although sitting in a gazebo in a garden on a cold wet day wasn't what we had in mind for a first meeting.LOL
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 11:30am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Tim,

THanks for the concern EO i had £10 each way at 11's and listened on the radio on the M25 ,as we drove from bristol to ashford kent and back to meet our 4 1/2 month old granddaughter for the first time which was amazing Heart although sitting in a gazebo in a garden on a cold wet day wasn't what we had in mind for a first meeting.LOL

Nice one Nigel - whats her name?
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 11:32am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Tim,

That was a day for the broadest of smiles.  Congrats 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 12:21pm

Tim,

Lyla carys williams.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 12:22pm

Tim,

That was a day for the broadest of smiles.  Congrats 
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic