Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where is Sanjay ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is Sanjay ???
    Posted: 07 May 2021 at 9:45pm

Three games this season, and one full appearance .

So where his Sanjay????????
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 9:49pm
Got sent off in one of them to. Not a great season to say the leastđź¤£
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

It does make you think what the f is going on doesn’t it ! 🤔
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 8:13am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

It does make you think what the f is going on doesn’t it ! 🤔
If this goes on much longer, we will be asking “Who is Sanjay? A man of mystery. Does he still exist, or is there an alien force field that excludes his selection from the team?”Confused
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 8:39am
I was ever the impression that he was nervous in every games, few, played with us...
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 8:55am
On his form this season for both Wales & us Liam is very lucky to be on the Lions tour. I would have thought he needed games to find some form as Hogg must be way ahead at the moment & playing hard competitive rugby most weekends. 
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 10:52pm
We seek him here, we seek him there, Those Frenchies seek him everywhere. Is he in heaven? - Is he in hell? That damned, elusive Pimpernel?

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 5:04am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

On his form this season for both Wales & us Liam is very lucky to be on the Lions tour. I would have thought he needed games to find some form as Hogg must be way ahead at the moment & playing hard competitive rugby most weekends. 

agreed
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 10:17pm
Interesting to read Sanjay (and Patchell) are on coaching courses for post playing careers. 
Jones2004 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Interesting to read Sanjay (and Patchell) are on coaching courses for post playing careers. 
I suspect Patchell will make a good coach. He’s already done some coaching with local teams and seems an intelligent player. I wonder what type of coaching Sanjay will move into? Didn’t seem to me like the type of player that would move into coaching, although that’s perhaps more to do with his occasional red mist moments than the other 99% of the time.
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 8:29am
Where is Sanjay?

Becoming a "world record holder"...at catching a ball dropped by a drone.....anyone else see the footage?
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 8:53am
Originally posted by John John wrote:

Where is Sanjay?

Becoming a "world record holder"...at catching a ball dropped by a drone.....anyone else see the footage?

Thanks for that - here is a link:

(Not claimed to be a world record as far as I can see, but a 'win' in a NH v SH challenge against AB World Cup winner and Wasps player Malakai Fekitoa.

Liam wins!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 9:02am
Wow, it's amazing to see how much the ball moves in the air!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Where is Sanjay?

(Not claimed to be a world record as far as I can see, but a 'win' in a NH v SH challenge against AB World Cup winner and Wasps player Malakai Fekitoa.

Liam wins!

Actually enjoyed watching that ClapClapClap it's the most I've seen Liam this season LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Mrfwon - 11 June 2021 at 3:13pm
Scarlets!!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2021 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Where is Sanjay?

Liam wins!

Actually enjoyed watching that ClapClapClap it's the most I've seen Liam this season LOLLOLLOL

The wind at the Parc was sending the ball all ways.  That was on a nice day.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2021 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Where is Sanjay?

Liam wins!

The wind at the Parc sent the ball all ways.  That was on a fine day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic