Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edinburgh Match

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2021 at 11:58am
Tbh they should open the gates as a free game to anyone that wants to go, its been a covid nightmare and a full Parc would be a superb return.

Ive had Covid, had my 1st Covid vaccine had the bloody thing again and had my second shot,,,,enough about covid, free stadium, singing and normality,,,
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Sponsored Links

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2021 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Tbh they should open the gates as a free game to anyone that wants to go, its been a covid nightmare and a full Parc would be a superb return.

Ive had Covid, had my 1st Covid vaccine had the bloody thing again and had my second shot,,,,enough about covid, free stadium, singing and normality,,,

Very sorry to hear about your COVID infections... I do hope that you are completely recovered.

I don't think it would be safe at all to return to a full stadium ATM - and anyway (if I understand right) social distancing will still apply, so the crowd must be limited in size.

As I have a condition which means that, even with two vaccinations done, there is no guarantee of any significant number of antibodies, I shall not be attending. I very much hope that those of you who can and do go are treated to a great match, and have a whale of a time!
โ€œYou cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.โ€ (Jonathan Swift)
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2021 at 1:49pm
Echo Aberโ€™s sentiments, especially re your full recovery, Lofty.
In a world where you can be anything โ€“ Be Kind.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2021 at 2:27pm
hope you are fully recovered Lofty, take care of yourself
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2021 at 11:58am
Cheers gentlemen and best wishes to you.
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2021 at 12:10pm

Best wishes on the health front- hopefully back to more normal times in September ๐Ÿ™
Scarlswb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlswb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2021 at 9:46am
Can someone help, I have applied for tickets for Sunday's match and was told I would be sent an email confirmation and e-tickets by Wednesday.
Has anyone received they email and tickets yet...?
Thanks
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2021 at 9:47am

hope your feeling better fella๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2021 at 12:59pm
We received an email along with a health questionnaire to fill in at about 10pm on Weds night. On completion of this we were told that our tickets would be e-mailed to us in the next couple of days.๐Ÿคž
Scarlswb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlswb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2021 at 1:03pm
Ok thank you, I'll contact the Scarlets this afternoon.
Thanks again for the info.
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 12:06pm

Scarlets team v Edinburgh (Guinness PRO14 Rainbow Cup; Parc y Scarlets, Sun, June 13, 13:00 Premier Sports)

15 Tom Rogers; 14 Ryan Conbeer, 13 Tyler Morgan, 12 Steff Hughes, 11 Steff Evans; 10 Dan Jones, 9 Kieran Hardy; 1 Steff Thomas, 2 Ryan Elias (capt), 3 Pieter Scholtz, 4 Josh Helps, 5 Morgan Jones, 6 Blade Thomson, 7 Jac Morgan, 8 Uzair Cassiem.

Reps: 16 Daf Hughes, 17 Rob Evans, 18 Samson Lee, 19 Danny Drake, 20 Iestyn Rees, 21 Will Homer, 22 Sam Costelow, 23 Joe Roberts.

Unavailable because of injury

Dane Blacker (foot), Sione Kalamafoni (knee), Sam Lousi (knee), Jac Price (wrist), Johnny Williams (shoulder), Rhys Patchell (hamstring), Tom Prydie (foot), Josh Macleod (Achilles), Dan Davis (hamstring), Tomi Lewis (knee), James Davies (concussion).

Joshua24:15
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 12:16pm
Interesting that Elias being used as Captain again. Letโ€™s hope it helps and not hinders his throwing in which has had patchy moments ๐Ÿ™ 
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 12:36pm
Interesting selection, good ti see Samson in 23...Hope to close this unlucky season in the best way
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 1:13pm
I think that is a strong side with a very good representation of local talent on show. 
Shows the value of having a great academy. 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 1:25pm

Sixteen home produced players in there! 

Best of luck Lofty! Great to hear of your recovery!
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2021 at 2:17pm
Exciting back 3. If Steff can open up the space, then Conbeer and Rogers could have a field day. Let's hope that they get the ball!
Joshua24:15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic