Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edinburgh Match

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 6:37pm
Details for tickets are now on Twitter.
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 7:22pm

Thanks Lis , its up on Scarlets website now . All 20/21 season ticket holders are guaranteed a match ticket, if you apply .
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 10:49pm
Are you in charge of hand sanitizing Mark?Big smile
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 2:08am
Still freaks me out that you can only have a private gathering of 30 people but you can have 4,000 in an organised event. It’s pretty [beep]ed up. 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 7:53am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Still freaks me out that you can only have a private gathering of 30 people but you can have 4,000 in an organised event. It’s pretty [beep]ed up. 
Do you plan to give the game a miss then and will watch it on TV?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 8:49am
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Are you in charge of hand sanitizing Ma
rk?Big smile

Spot on Martin!
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 10:24am
Well I didn't get a ST this year, so have to rely on the ballot
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

I don’t follow you. 
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 12:17pm

I don’t follow you. 
Given your reservations about crowds gathering etc., will you be staying at home or applying for a ticket to attend the match live?

Edited by Eastern outpost - 05 June 2021 at 12:17pm
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 12:30pm

The key word there is 'organised'. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

The key word there is 'organised'. 
Indeed Rob and therefore with someone in charge whose business will be sanctioned if he or she fails to comply with all the safety and process protocols, Yes it’s not ideal but is the only practical way to deal with gatherings. 
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 8:30pm

I don’t follow you. 
Given your reservations about crowds gathering etc., will you be staying at home or applying for a ticket to attend the match live?

Ah right, no I’m in no rush to get back. Be great to see crowds back though. I don’t think I’ve seen one sports event where people have kept masks on mind. 

Edited by SA14 - 05 June 2021 at 8:30pm
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 9:38pm

I don’t follow you. 

Ah right, no I’m in no rush to get back. Be great to see crowds back though. I don’t think I’ve seen one sports event where people have kept masks on mind. 
I’m with you on the masks stance.

We won’t be at the match, although that’s mostly due to distance. Having got out of the habit of travelling is part of the reason. The next largest factor is the dross we’ve served up under the regime for most of the season.

Our optimism isn’t extinguished though and Dwayne will reveal previously hidden talents from our squad next season.

In order to match my glass half full with reality, I’m off to top up my glass.Wink
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2021 at 6:01am
It’s a real plus for the club to get in a game to try out the processes around Covid regs. It’s likely that next season will start with some form of regulation on numbers and seating.

Players will love it too.
thommo View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thommo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2021 at 7:55am

I don’t follow you. 

Non mask wearing at outdoor sporting events is down to the fact that the required distance is adhered to or that you are within the same bubble.
Delighted to hear we are allowing a limited number of supporters in. Non essential indoor services have been reopened. Outdoor events have to be kick-started.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2021 at 10:23am
Originally posted by thommo thommo wrote:

I don’t follow you. 

Non mask wearing at outdoor sporting events is down to the fact that the required distance is adhered to or that you are within the same bubble.
Delighted to hear we are allowing a limited number of supporters in. Non essential indoor services have been reopened. Outdoor events have to be kick-started.

Some aren’t though. Nevertheless it’s a start. It would be naive to think every single person stuck to every rule. I hope everyone has thought of booking a table at the pubs afterwards. Go, go, go. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic