Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre season friendly v leicester

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seagultaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 4:34pm
Didnt Rob Evans have a pretty bad neck injury which needed surgery? If so its not surprising he is taking some to to get back to his best as a strong neck is pretty important for a prop.
Sponsored Links

Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by scarletsbeno1 scarletsbeno1 wrote:

I just noticed on Instagram Baldwin appeared to be still down west helping a friend renovate a house and havent spotted him in Rob Evans social media.

From social media, it's clear Rob Evans, Will Griff Foxy, Scotty are in North Wales, I'll keep an eye and update.
Don't forget there's also a commercial element - the dinner tomorrow night at £85/head (sold out)
That's probably why some of the bigger names are up in Gog land
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

I just noticed on Instagram Baldwin appeared to be still down west helping a friend renovate a house and havent spotted him in Rob Evans social media.

From social media, it's clear Rob Evans, Will Griff Foxy, Scotty are in North Wales, I'll keep an eye and update.
Don't forget there's also a commercial element - the dinner tomorrow night at £85/head (sold out)
I see Cubby, Johnny Williams, Josh McLeod all getting stuck in to the activities too. Seems like the bulk of the squad.
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
pillory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pillory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 5:34pm

Curious to see if Zip World, whose logo seems to be the lead sponsor for training shirts up there, will also end up in slot #1 on the match shirt.

I suspect it's temporary and that Oil Wales retains the lead sponsor status.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2021 at 6:17pm
All the squad went up, but only those involved v Leicester have stayed up.
Tony Clifton View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Clifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 12:30am

I see Cubby, Johnny Williams, Josh McLeod all getting stuck in to the activities too. Seems like the bulk of the squad.
I take it Johnny’s shoulder is good to go with the paddling he was doing! LOL
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 12:01pm
Shingler in at lock!
tigerburnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tigerburnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 2:29pm
I make Tigers clear favourites for this, even after a wholesale set of substitutions later on, however that does not mean we will win. We should do and I'm hoping a good home crowd will lift our side, some of whom have been here for a year and haven't played in front of our fans at home. Safe travels for those visiting Welford Road.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 11:24am
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 11:28am
Hi guys This season the channel is going to be uploading more focussed Scarlets based content. We are going to be streaming a live watchalong party on youtube going live around 545pm. Would love to hear interaction from as many of you as possible.

Feel free to send me any match reaction vids you want us to feature via twitter fb etc. We will edit them into a fan video.

We are putting a lot of work into this as we firmly believe the Scarlets should be the first Rugby club to have such a platform. Its nothing without the fans. Both the channel or the club.

Thank you for any support shares etc.

Ymlaen Scarlets.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by tigerburnie tigerburnie wrote:

I make Tigers clear favourites for this, even after a wholesale set of substitutions later on, however that does not mean we will win. We should do and I'm hoping a good home crowd will lift our side, some of whom have been here for a year and haven't played in front of our fans at home. Safe travels for those visiting Welford Road.
100%, even when you were playing rubbish and we were on form, you caned us in the HC a few years ago. Our record at WR is dreadful. That added to the fact we have 8 internationals to come back in means a tough night ahead BUT our squad has the talent.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
tigerburnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigerburnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Originally posted by tigerburnie tigerburnie wrote:

100%, even when you were playing rubbish and we were on form, you caned us in the HC a few years ago. Our record at WR is dreadful. That added to the fact we have 8 internationals to come back in means a tough night ahead BUT our squad has the talent.
Both sides missing players, but these two fine sides have a bit of history and a good rivalry, should be a good contest.
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 9:27pm
Thank you Tigers for the stream and very very pleased with that win. Da iawn Scarlets
west is best.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic