Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baby scarlets jersey/kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becs1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby scarlets jersey/kit
    Posted: 08 September 2021 at 8:43pm
Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been a huge scarlets fan for over 20 years now. I'm not sure if this is ok to post here so sorry if not but I've recently had a baby boy and have been looking everywhere for a scarlets jersey for him as I started off going to matches at stradey with my father and want to go to a game soon with my father and baby. I can't find one anywhere, do macron not do baby clothes? Or does anyone know where I could get one. Anything up to 1 years old.
Thank you very much 
Sponsored Links

shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 8:45pm
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 8:56pm
Welcome Becs.

Hope you’re successful in your search.

Please let us know and keep posting.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Becs1990 Becs1990 wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been a huge scarlets fan for over 20 years now. I'm not sure if this is ok to post here so sorry if not but I've recently had a baby boy and have been looking everywhere for a scarlets jersey for him as I started off going to matches at stradey with my father and want to go to a game soon with my father and baby. I can't find one anywhere, do macron not do baby clothes? Or does anyone know where I could get one. Anything up to 1 years old.
Thank you very much 
I managed to pick one up August 2020 but it was from the season before so discounted to £15 for jersey and shorts. 

They don't seem to have any on their shop from last season and I have no idea how much they'll be when the new kit is out. Knowing Macron probably £40+.

Edited by minded - 08 September 2021 at 11:59pm
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 8:54am
I’ve called in the shop a few times since everything opened up, including last week, on behalf of a friend who doesn’t live in Llanelli and who has been looking for an outfit for her baby granddaughter - nothing doing and when I asked they didn’t seem to be expecting such stock in, although all very vague. Hopeless really. I’ve also asked about car stickers and they haven’t even got those.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 9:07am
Originally posted by SVD SVD wrote:

I’ve called in the shop a few times since everything opened up, including last week, on behalf of a friend who doesn’t live in Llanelli and who has been looking for an outfit for her baby granddaughter - nothing doing and when I asked they didn’t seem to be expecting such stock in, although all very vague. Hopeless really. I’ve also asked about car stickers and they haven’t even got those.
Yes. 
Macron (Neath) are poo.

I know we've learned from this, and it probably couldn't have been completely foreseen, but it has been an epic mess.

We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Bert Scarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 5:59pm
Becs, from other replies, which are not exactly encouraging (no fault of the posters, I would add), it might be that your best bets are Fleabay and/or local charity shops.

Good luck anyway!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic