Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scotty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 1:45pm
And his team are not seriously experienced are they. He needs a wise old head by his side 
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Originally posted by dyniol53 dyniol53 wrote:

Originally posted by Sosban89 Sosban89 wrote:

Originally posted by bills burr bills burr wrote:

Always been a tremendous player Obviously loads of injuries but last night he looked like scott of old. Looks pretty silly him not being in the autumn squad now, could cost us dear

At the end of the day, Wales are taking a beating either way. I'd rather Scott (selfishly), is fresh and hopefully he's back with Wales for the six nations for another rip on Courtney Lawes and a match winning try.

Lol, my thoughts exactly 

One step at a time for Scott at this point, a run of games without injury is going to do more for his confidence and love of the game than an intense Welsh training camp 

He's played 4/5 for us, and hopefully he will get a little break sometime over the AI's. Rather he recovers than get injured holding tackle bags in Cardiff !!!!

Never understood emojis Wil. I hope what I said didn't cause any upset or offence.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 6:04pm
Been called up to the Welsh squad. Well done. 
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 6:14pm
Bad news for the Scarlets but excellent news for him. Congratulations Scott
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by N14 N14 wrote:

Could well be just a short term thing.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 6:34pm
Well deserved. Lets be honest with that fixture list wsles will get a good few injuries. Didn’t scott get a late call up and score a try vs the kiwis a few years back??

Edited by RR1972 - 26 October 2021 at 6:42pm
gaffer View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Originally posted by N14 N14 wrote:

Could well be just a short term thing.

Fingers crossed. He's been in top form and I'd hate to lose him to injury on Wales' duty (either in a game or, even worse, in training).
What's going on?
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 7:12pm
Can’t believe Scott Williams went from being released by the Ospreys to MoM in Wales’ win over the All Blacks in the space of 4 months 
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
jimmywilde View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmywilde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 7:13pm
Great stuff.
Disappointing for Willis but hopefully he'll get a start later next month.
jimmywilde View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmywilde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 7:14pm

Can’t believe Scott Williams went from being released by the Ospreys to MoM in Wales’ win over the All Blacks in the space of 4 months 
I'm LOVING your thinking.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 7:33pm
Fabulous for Scott but bad for us and SA !! Hope he goes well 
Dai Guevara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 8:32pm
Does this now mean that Wales will cover 80% of his wages?
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 10:47pm

I've seen this movie before.  

The original was 1976 and it was called 'The Divine Intervention'.  "....I heard it first on telly, I thought that sounded odd, Bevan and Dai Richards in and Phil not in the squad......"

Same story and only the names have changed. Smile

Edited by Rob o'r Bont - 26 October 2021 at 10:48pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2021 at 8:06am
just so chuffed for scott, after the nightmare couple of years he has had he deserves some luck.  hes played excellently for us and thoroughly deserves his call up.
on selfish mode just gutted he will not be with us in south africa, but the big picture is scott is back where he should be.
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2021 at 8:11am
Just to clarify, the working assumption is that Halaholo is back after 10 days, and if there are no other injuries, I expect Scott to be back at the Scarlets on or about 8 November, so in theory in plenty of time for the SA pair of games ( first one on the 27th).

This is just my view by the way.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2021 at 8:12am
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

just so chuffed for scott, after the nightmare couple of years he has had he deserves some luck.  hes played excellently for us and thoroughly deserves his call up.
on selfish mode just gutted he will not be with us in south africa, but the big picture is scott is back where he should be.

Totally agree with your sentiments about Scott. However barring further injuries I think we may see Scott return once Halaholo is back in the squad which will be the Monday before the Fiji game. Of course lots of things can happen even with easy fixtures over the next couple of weekends. Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic