Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selection for Dragons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego6754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2022 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by diego6754 diego6754 wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I’d suggest neither Rob nor Macloed will make this weekend. Hope we get Samson, Wyn, Sebastian, Morgan Jones, Jac Price, Blacker, Foxy and 1 or 2 others back in contention though.
We'll do just fine if Wyn is available. I'd be happy with Harri and WGJ covering TH, Lezana starting at 7 and the same selection from 8-15.
Bearing in mind Foxy, Wyn and Seb were all named to play against the Blues, then i guess there admission against the Ospreys was COVID related so I would think they all come back in, although tough call on Seb/HOC. Steff H to drop out of squad, Foxy in, Lezanna for Josh, Wyn for Rob.  Don't think we'll see Rob or Josh for a while.

Apart from that, for me Patch resumes his rightful place at 10, we talk of a lack of leadership over the last 2/3 seasons, and Scott has made a massive difference coming back, the fact that Patch has played so little rugby has also contributed to this. He's an international class 10 at the end of the day. 

I'd also think about dropping Liam, if the guy wants to go to the Blues, for whatever reason, then we give the game time to Tom Rogers/Conbeer/Tomi Lewis. Granted they are not the player that Liam is at the moment, but they are our future and need as much first team exposure as possible. If not i'd move Liam to wing and play Jonny Mac 15 cause the guy is on fire. There is something reassuring about a backline that reads Davies, Patchell, Evans, S Williams, Davies, L Williams, J Mcnichol. Think we were rather good last time we regularly got those boys on the pitch at the same time!
Blinking waste of time and thought that was CryLOLCryLOL
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic