Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bristol Bears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Dare we congratulate the FM for some common sense.
No because no need to do it in first place apart from pointless posturing to Westminster on the say so of his master Kier. 

Edited by Why - 14 January 2022 at 2:21pm
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by ynysddurfc ynysddurfc wrote:

It's reported on BBC Wales and Walesonline with a timetable of easing to include:
  • Friday, 21 January: Crowds allowed to return to sporting events, paving the way for rugby Six Nations full houses in Cardiff, and no limits on those attending outdoor events
  • It's obvious that the press have access to the announcements - otherwise they will look pretty stupid if Drakeford announces differently at lunchtime.   

This was all over the BBC news last night, so usually the press get wind of it on the Thursday & then that's followed by the official announcements on the Friday.

I thought it’s official on the Thursday the Friday just explains it televised. Or is that the same. LOL
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by ynysddurfc ynysddurfc wrote:

It's reported on BBC Wales and Walesonline with a timetable of easing to include:
  • Friday, 21 January: Crowds allowed to return to sporting events, paving the way for rugby Six Nations full houses in Cardiff, and no limits on those attending outdoor events
  • It's obvious that the press have access to the announcements - otherwise they will look pretty stupid if Drakeford announces differently at lunchtime.   

This was all over the BBC news last night, so usually the press get wind of it on the Thursday & then that's followed by the official announcements on the Friday.

I thought it’s official on the Thursday the Friday just explains it televised. Or is that the same. LOL

I have no idea. I always thought that 'sources' informed the media on the Thursday & it becomes official on Friday. 
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 3:29pm
A fine gesture by the Scarlets in offering ST holders the opportunity to buy 2 additional tickets for the Bristol game for only £5 each.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

A fine gesture by the Scarlets in offering ST holders the opportunity to buy 2 additional tickets for the Bristol game for only £5 each.

Yes. Plus under 16s free if you buy a ticket. They should be advertising it big and bold everywhere but knowing the Scarlets they won’t. 
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 5:19pm
Really happy to go back to PYS. Great gestures by the Scarlets think us Season Ticket holders should promote amongst our friends and family.
west is best.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/59989296

Well, I am sort-of delighted... as I have to be extra careful, I won't be attending ANY occasion where there are many people about for the foreseeable future, but for those who can - I hope you enjoy it. 
(I haven't even been inside a large shop since March 2020). 

Let's hope this omicron wave is peaking and that it'll prove less serious, as appears to be the case. 

I hope those who can go really enjoy it - I envy you!
I'm sorry you are cooped up mate. Hopefully things will get better for you soon
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 5:30pm

Well, I am sort-of delighted... as I have to be extra careful, I won't be attending ANY occasion where there are many people about for the foreseeable future, but for those who can - I hope you enjoy it. 

Let's hope this omicron wave is peaking and that it'll prove less serious, as appears to be the case. 

Harryfordwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harryfordwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 7:27pm
Do you know how we can take advantage of this offer? Just tried online but could only find full price tickets
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Well said Wasp. Sentiments echoed.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Harryfordwest Harryfordwest wrote:

Do you know how we can take advantage of this offer? Just tried online but could only find full price tickets

Respond to the email, or ring the Club!!!!!
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 10:39pm
Get the offer from the ticket office. It would help if they said that when advertising it. 
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2022 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Get the offer from the ticket office. It would help if they said that when advertising it. 

There was a link on the email for goodness sake. 

What more can the Club do ? It was reported earlier today that we estimate that we lost up to £300k with no crowds at the O's match. And yet, the board are offering 2 tickets for £5 to every ST holder.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2022 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Well said Wasp. Sentiments echoed.

Yes Wasp good post. Stay safe Aber & hopefully things will start to improve soon. 
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2022 at 10:26am
Ring Ann in ticket office or email her she will sort you out.
west is best.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2022 at 9:48am
Ticket arguments aside this is either going to be one hell of a free flowing match or a romp. They were outstanding last night. I hope we kick on from the Os match today. Back 3 will be pivotal in the Bristol game they are lightening. Hopefully Costellow can cause some chaos himself. Randall was on fire last night - such a small guy too. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic