Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2022/23 kit supplier

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2022 at 7:56pm
Thanks hartson11
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Sponsored Links

Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 9:25am
Heard from a few different people the Castore gym gear is top quality stuff. Would be more than happy if these were our new supplier 
pillory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pillory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 9:41am

Things with wings https://i.imgur.com/70EiWoD.png

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 10:53am
Adding to the theme
pillory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pillory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 11:20am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Adding to the theme

'zactly.
I can see the press release now.
Ideal positioning. If only Red Bull had any marketing budget to spend...

That Castore logo is either Icarus (😬) or... a phoenix (🚀), right?

Edited by pillory - 24 March 2022 at 11:24am
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 11:25am
Looking at the Saracens range, I'd be really happy if this Castore deal came off.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 12:32pm
What this all boils down to is that there are several sides to the Scarlets as a business and the merchandise/kit needs to be run as a portal to make money for the club whichever way we think of it. Currently 'our' shop has almost nothing except macron stuff as its run by them. Almost every club in every sport use the shop/online as an opportunity to make money/elevate the brand image. We dont.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 12:36pm
had a look at the saracens castore shop https://castore.com/collections/saracens?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1ZramOHe9gIVhWDmCh1VVglTEAAYASAAEgLIKPD_BwE

to me and maybe i am just tarnished by macron but it looks very similar to their stuff and certainly not any cheaper. £65 for jersey is expensive, £45 for a polo shirt. 

if it is castore i cant see me purchasing much unless the quality is of a very high standard and even then the cost is high
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Adding to the theme
You're toying with us Ian!!
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

had a look at the saracens castore shop https://castore.com/collections/saracens?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1ZramOHe9gIVhWDmCh1VVglTEAAYASAAEgLIKPD_BwE

to me and maybe i am just tarnished by macron but it looks very similar to their stuff and certainly not any cheaper. £65 for jersey is expensive, £45 for a polo shirt. 

if it is castore i cant see me purchasing much unless the quality is of a very high standard and even then the cost is high
Yes, it's hard to believe we can get any worse than Macron (Neath), but I don't see Castore as a big bonus. 
Have to wait and see, I guess
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2022 at 8:20am
Great news!! We've got a deal with Castore!
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2022 at 9:04am
https://www.scarlets.wales/article/scarlets-announce-exciting-multi-year-kit-partnership-with-castore/

great we are away from macron who to be honest have been rubbish. but i hold my judgement on castore as the items on the saracens site are expensive and i fear it may price a lot of fans out of buying items. also need to see the actual quality and sizing of the items to pass further judgement.
at least we are away from Macron.....think a lot of french wish they were too 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2022 at 9:23am
TBF their football shirts are the same price as other clubs...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic