Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets side to face the Ospreys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets side to face the Ospreys
    Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:02pm

15 Liam Williams; 14 Corey Baldwin, 13 Jonny Williams, 12 Jonathan Davies (capt), 11 Ryan Conbeer; 10 Sam Costelow, 9 Gareth Davies; 1 Steff Thomas, 2 Ryan Elias, 3 Javan Sebastian, 4 Sam Lousi, 5 Jac Price, 6 Josh Macleod, 7 Tomas Lezana, 8 Sione Kalamafoni.

Reps: 16 Daf Hughes, 17 Rob Evans, 18 WillGriff John, 19 Morgan Jones, 20 Aaron Shingler, 21 Kieran Hardy, 22 Rhys Patchell, 23 Steff Evans.

Edited by Fscarlet - 29 April 2022 at 12:21pm
Sponsored Links

Dai38 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:05pm
Just seen this on the Scarlets web site, and the words suggest that Johnny Williams is playing?

"Johnny Williams and skipper Jonathan Davies continue their midfield partnership, while Sam Costelow has recovered from the head knock he suffered in the home game against the Dragons to link up with Wales international Gareth Davies at half-back"

dai38confused.com
Be careful when you pick up the stick.........IT MAY BE THE WRONG END!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:06pm
good starting team again...team confidence increases match after match and this is a good signal for  our final ambitions...For tomorrow it s important achieve the next hc qualification, for the rest depends of other results. come on Scarlets
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:12pm
That weird Dai as I have  copy & pasted from the website!! 
Dai38 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

That weird Dai as I have  copy & pasted from the website!! 

The team said Joe Phillips but the words below the team  said Johnny Williams 

I am confused.
Be careful when you pick up the stick.........IT MAY BE THE WRONG END!!!!!!!!!!
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:19pm
twitter message says johnny williams in centre
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:20pm
Just checked the video release on fb-Williams and Davies in the centre
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:35pm
Strong bench, all things considered.
Joshua24:15
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:37pm
Bold team i approve
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:54pm
Bit concerned about their front five for the first 50 mins vs ours 
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by dyniol53 dyniol53 wrote:

Bit concerned about their front five for the first 50 mins vs ours 

I thought early on, Cardiff were getting the better of them in the scrums last week. It all changed when Arhip went off. 
Mr Lee91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Lee91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 1:35pm
Surprised to see Steff Evans on the bench when Joe Roberts isn’t in the injury list.

More than capable of winning this one.

Our scrum is strong and getting stronger.
Javan is a good anchor and has shown some good go forward recently.
Steff Thomas I think can put his hand up for breakthrough player of the year, scrummaged well and been active in the loose, starting the year as 4th/5th(Wyn, Rob, Phil Price, Steff/Mathias) choice he’s really performed and is now pushing Wyn Jones
As long as you win it once, you'll never be forgotten
Scrletsfan32x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrletsfan32x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 1:41pm
Glad to have Liam and Conbeer back, I would of started Shingler at 6 as Josh isn’t match fit in my opinion. Nice bench especially the forwards coming on. I would of picked Joe Roberts instead of Steff Evz as he’s a liability when it comes to conceding silly pens and getting yellow carded.
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Scrletsfan32x Scrletsfan32x wrote:

Glad to have Liam and Conbeer back, I would of started Shingler at 6 as Josh isn’t match fit in my opinion. Nice bench especially the forwards coming on. I would of picked Joe Roberts instead of Steff Evz as he’s a liability when it comes to conceding silly pens and getting yellow carded.
Josh gives us the psychological edge having won it in the last minute the other year when we were down a man
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 2:29pm
Would have had Angus on the bench instead of Steff.  He was excellent last week.
Keep the faith
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2022 at 2:35pm
Of course Josh isn't match fit yet but he will improve every game. His ceiling is very high and another 50/60 minutes under his belt will be ideal. Dwayne is managing his resources pretty well at the moment & his treatment of guys with recent bad injury records is clever as witnessed by the way he is using Josh, Rhys & Aaron. 

If he can nurse these boys through till the end of the season followed by a full pre-season they all should be ready to rock & roll come September 2022 along with the likes of Ken, Wyn, Johnny Mac & Scott.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic