Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales Rugby League

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wales Rugby League
    Posted: 20 October 2022 at 2:42pm
Was just watching Wales Rugby League World Cup opener.

Slightly random but does anyone remember the Rugby League player I think played for Scarlets, maybe Llanelli and then Neath? Brief spell, maybe even trial? Dont think he played that much? Centre/wing I think? Names? Season?  
Sponsored Links

theieuan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theieuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2022 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by ChrisX ChrisX wrote:

Was just watching Wales Rugby League World Cup opener.

Slightly random but does anyone remember the Rugby League player I think played for Scarlets, maybe Llanelli and then Neath? Brief spell, maybe even trial? Dont think he played that much? Centre/wing I think? Names? Season?  

Was it Matthew Owen? - he was with us for the 16/17 season I think.
boom post View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boom post Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2022 at 5:46pm
There was also a guy called Stephen Thomas who I think the Scarlets signed from Neath.  Played a couple of games for the Scarlets (including Ulster away), but ended up playing for Llandovery for the rest of the season.  Can't remember when, early years of regional rugby, before the move to PYS.
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2022 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by boom post boom post wrote:

There was also a guy called Stephen Thomas who I think the Scarlets signed from Neath.  Played a couple of games for the Scarlets (including Ulster away), but ended up playing for Llandovery for the rest of the season.  Can't remember when, early years of regional rugby, before the move to PYS.

Yes that could be him? Yes it was in the Stradey days i'm sure?
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2022 at 11:57am
Kyle evans ex rfc playerr had a great game for wales rl last night
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic