Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > EVENTS AT Y PARC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wheres the concerts/other events?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2023 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

On a completely different note going to watch Sabaton in Cardiff with 4 RAF nutters...should be fun.....love metal. 

Any others on here like their stuff.

I was contemplating going just to see Babymetal supporting but £53 a ticket put me off.

I'm sure any metal purists reading will be tutting away at me admitting my appreciation for Babymetal LOL

Babymetal seriosuly!!!! haha!!
Shocked!!! How do those records look next to Springsteen and WuTang Clan!

Metalheads thread to be started then...!! Vinyl, punk n metal!

Go for it Clap

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2023 at 5:28pm

Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

On a completely different note going to watch Sabaton in Cardiff with 4 RAF nutters...should be fun.....love metal. 

Any others on here like their stuff.

I was contemplating going just to see Babymetal supporting but £53 a ticket put me off.

I'm sure any metal purists reading will be tutting away at me admitting my appreciation for Babymetal LOL

If you were there could have a decent head bang my intelligent friend.

My son in the RAF got me to listen to Sabaton...their music highlights the unknown soldiers and heroes of the second world war...to be honest its like listening to a history lesson with metal music...its superb...watch their videos....jeez they even did  a video above where the Bizmark was sunk, their songs even let you know about less historic events.   Songs like " the great war" "soldier of heaven" " the attack of the dead men" are true historical events, " prisoner 4859" who was waging his own war inside Auschwitz...all great stuff tbh....
so looking forward to it .

First time I will see Babymetal. 

Seen every rock band going Monsters of rock at Donnington..seen all rocks groups on my motorbike since 1978...its a case of who I haven't seen.

Seen the best...I love rock and metal.

I highly recommend ACDC at river plate, its on amazon for a tenner, mercy me, has there ever been a better atmosphere at a rock concert?
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2023 at 5:45pm
A lot of the above i wouldn't go to see but we do need to ask why the stadium isn't being used to it's full potential as that was one of the selling points and i'm not sure how many events have been at the parc since it opened but i'd hazards a guess you wouldn't need to take your socks off and for once you can't blame the WRU for the lack of effort from the parc it's like having a sidecar on a motorbike but making 2 journeys for 2 passengers in other words a waste of time.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2023 at 10:45pm
Angus Young of AC/DC seen him 10 times and each time he plays and struts exactly the same all.concert....ive never seen.anything like him.on.stage....what a showman...he is unreal and love em....seen em all Blackmore, Gilmorton, Paige, Toni lommi, Alex lifeson, Steve Howe, the edge, Gary Moore, Slash, Jeff Beck, May, Eddie Van Halen and many many more...dont start me on drummers....Cozy, Neil Peart, Bonham, Larry Ulrich come immediately to my mind ....Carl Palmer, Nick Mason....etc etc.....
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2023 at 11:24pm
And very sadly Jeff Beck died today. A rock great lost to us ๐Ÿ™
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2023 at 6:19am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

And very sadly Jeff Beck died today. A rock great lost to us ๐Ÿ™
Unfortunately a lot of us are of an age where our heroes are at a vulnerable age and more and more are going to pass sadly.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2023 at 8:13am

Angus Young of AC/DC seen him 10 times and each time he plays and struts exactly the same all.concert....ive never seen.anything like him.on.stage....what a showman...he is unreal and love em....seen em all Blackmore, Gilmorton, Paige, Toni lommi, Alex lifeson, Steve Howe, the edge, Gary Moore, Slash, Jeff Beck, May, Eddie Van Halen and many many more...dont start me on drummers....Cozy, Neil Peart, Bonham, Larry Ulrich come immediately to my mind ....Carl Palmer, Nick Mason....etc etc.....
Was expecting Oโ€™Brien next Embarrassed
In a world where you can be anything โ€“ Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic