Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales team to face Georgia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wales team to face Georgia
    Posted: 15 November 2022 at 11:12am
Wales team to face Georgia: Rees-Zammit; Cuthbert, North, Watkin, Adams; Priestland, T Williams; G Thomas, Owens, D Lewis, Carter, Beard, J Morgan, Tipuric (capt), J Macleod.

Replacements: B Roberts, R Jones, S Wainwright, D Jenkins, Faletau, Blacker, Costelow, Halfpenny.

Congratulations to all Scarlets selected but especially to Josh.
Sponsored Links

Scrletsfan32x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrletsfan32x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 11:20am
Glad Josh finally gets his chance, nice to see Dane on the bench along with Sam.

Edited by Scrletsfan32x - 15 November 2022 at 11:20am
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 11:34am
I will be there Saturday ...the ball and chain said what are we doing for our anniversary (30th Saturday) I said ....Georgia or wakonda for ever (it's a marvel film) she said Georgia (through clenched teeth) 

Not to happy is she ...but I told if she's good I will also take to get chips down chippy Alley ....she's a very lucky girl Wink
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

I will be there Saturday ...the ball and chain said what are we doing for our anniversary (30th Saturday) I said ....Georgia or wakonda for ever (it's a marvel film) she said Georgia (through clenched teeth) 

Not to happy is she ...but I told if she's good I will also take to get chips down chippy Alley ....she's a very lucky girl Wink

You really are spoiling her Mike - you may live to regret it. Don't forget to share your culinary experiences on the food & drink thread. Wink
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 12:06pm
I think my input will be of bread and butter content to most but I feel assured that you all will relish Wink
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 12:21pm
Pleased for Josh and Dane...thought they might have had a look at Hawkins.
gaffer View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 12:39pm
Three 7s in the starting back row. Desperately thin depth in Wales now. Wainwright, Moriarty not considered good enough at 8?

Edited by gaffer - 15 November 2022 at 12:56pm
What's going on?
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 1:38pm
No Ryan Ellias?
Keep the faith
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

No Ryan Ellias?
He could do with a rest, probably and if you’re not going to let your number 3 hooker on the pitch against Georgia, when will you? I guess.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
SA23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 2:11pm
Same could be said for fullback/centre with 4 wingers in the starting lineup.  Interesting to see what the plan is if Watkin gets injured. 
SA23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 2:12pm
Above post was meant to be in response to Gaffer, sorry. 

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 3:55pm
Looks like it will be 4 tests in 4 weeks for ken not sure that’s ideal for player welfare tbh. Looks like it could the end for awj? What was the point of calling hawkins into squad?
Tony Clifton View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Clifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

No Ryan Ellias?
He could do with a rest, probably and if you’re not going to let your number 3 hooker on the pitch against Georgia, when will you? I guess.
I’d have started Ryan and given Ken a rest, as I think Ken starts against Aus.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2022 at 7:38pm
With Ryan throwing, I might have caught the ball in the standWink
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2022 at 2:01pm
Stop kicking the ball away wales jac morgan superb player josh 1 great turnover but he isn’t at 8

Edited by RR1972 - 19 November 2022 at 2:17pm
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2022 at 2:17pm
Down to 14 men now, cuthbert yellow carded for taking opposing wing out in the air.  Wales are going to have to weather the storm now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic