Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Team versus Australia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 11:08am
3 years in under pivac we seem to have no game plan no idea of our firsr choice team and a coach who thinks it’s great to tell the world and his wife about team secrets, what a dire appointment
Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 11:15am
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

[QUOTE=Oracle]Too many has been/ never been from the tosspreys for my liking ...can someone tell me what Watkins is doing playing rugby , he should be on a building site and George North could have been truly world class if he wasn't such a scarfy pants mammy's boy 
Time for you to leave I think mate. 🤡 [/QUOTE
I'll have to ask your boss mark orders OuchOuchClown pinnacle of a careerPig
You abusing players on here isn’t a good look. You make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.

It's just my opinion no one else , now why don't you move on and pretend to be a professional on icwales ...you join a group of 'special' people Thumbs Down
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 11:25am
Gents, perhaps it's best to leave it there?
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 11:43am
I agree
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Gents, perhaps it's best to leave it there?
Nah I think as a moderator you should be a bit stronger and ban Oracle for constantly abusing people on here. He/she is a troll.
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 12:37pm

[QUOTE=Oracle]Too many has been/ never been from the tosspreys for my liking ...can someone tell me what Watkins is doing playing rugby , he should be on a building site and George North could have been truly world class if he wasn't such a scarfy pants mammy's boy 
You abusing players on here isn’t a good look. You make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.

It's just my opinion no one else , now why don't you move on and pretend to be a professional on icwales ...you join a group of 'special' people Thumbs Down

Why is it Mike that you believe its Ok to belittle people personally on this forum??? I like a joke as much as the next guy but comments like the one above have no place here. George North has 100+ caps for Wales and many more for the Lions so your description of him is woeful. Steff ( Scarletnut) is a good journalist & has shared many important & interesting articles with members of this forum. 

N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Why is it Mike that you believe its Ok to belittle people personally on this forum??? I like a joke as much as the next guy but comments like the one above have no place here. George North has 100+ caps for Wales and many more for the Lions so your description of him is woeful. Steff ( Scarletnut) is a good journalist & has shared many important & interesting articles with members of this forum. 

I totally agree with this. Scarletnut and I don't always see eye to eye, and I think it's personally reasonable on a forum that players and posters alike are not immune to criticism, but there is a difference between criticism and abusive comments. No need at all for the personal abuse
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 3:57pm

Well i hope this is the last of it . The comments i made about the players in my view still stands and that will not change , but Scarletnut decided to start an argument , which i replied to ...wether it was correct or not is irrelevant .
I even agreed to leave it go but scarletnut wanted it to be escalated which seems antagonistic at best and totally unasked for . Then G.P.R stuck his nose in , i wonder if he had read the progression of the argument  , but his decision was to try and paint myself as the problem , so 
to scarletnut  , i shall just ignore the man , he's not worth my time ,but G.P.R I need to point out that we have a set of very experienced moderators on here , who have been doing the job way longer than you have been posting , so can i just say on their behalf .. i am sure they dont need some type of vigilante lose canon on here ... so with all respect i suggest a little more thought before your post your comments . If you follow my suggestion i am sure you will find a lot more posters may like you than current numbers ... just a friendly suggestion 
Scrletsfan32x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrletsfan32x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 4:58pm
After reading the scathing attacks on Pivac by ex players I think this weekend will be his last. If it is then we have to be ambitious and not go for the cheap option. Reading Sam Warburtons comments today about the local clubs having too much power in a professional business is spot on. The game needs a massive overhaul at board level down to grassroots. If we don’t do this now then this could have a detrimental impact on the next generation of players. Enough is enough.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 5:03pm
Totally agree regarding small clubs having to much power , but its not a new problem and each year we look at this fact but unfortunately nothing is done because nothing cant be done...Turkeys dont vote for xmas .
I feel we may even have a civil war before we can get to the other side of this issue ...
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Scrletsfan32x Scrletsfan32x wrote:

After reading the scathing attacks on Pivac by ex players I think this weekend will be his last. If it is then we have to be ambitious and not go for the cheap option. Reading Sam Warburtons comments today about the local clubs having too much power in a professional business is spot on. The game needs a massive overhaul at board level down to grassroots. If we don’t do this now then this could have a detrimental impact on the next generation of players. Enough is enough.
a union is  nigh on always 1 member 1 vote though. There should be a split beween the professional and amatuer game, however the union is responsible for all the game not just the pro sides and the test team

Edited by RR1972 - 23 November 2022 at 6:02pm
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 7:43pm
I have never cared less about Wales than I do at the moment and I feel really sad about it. 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2022 at 7:37am

Well i hope this is the last of it . The comments i made about the players in my view still stands and that will not change , but Scarletnut decided to start an argument , which i replied to ...wether it was correct or not is irrelevant .
I even agreed to leave it go but scarletnut wanted it to be escalated which seems antagonistic at best and totally unasked for . Then G.P.R stuck his nose in , i wonder if he had read the progression of the argument  , but his decision was to try and paint myself as the problem , so 
to scarletnut  , i shall just ignore the man , he's not worth my time ,but G.P.R I need to point out that we have a set of very experienced moderators on here , who have been doing the job way longer than you have been posting , so can i just say on their behalf .. i am sure they dont need some type of vigilante lose canon on here ... so with all respect i suggest a little more thought before your post your comments . If you follow my suggestion i am sure you will find a lot more posters may like you than current numbers ... just a friendly suggestion 

Firstly Mike I do not post on here to be liked or otherwise. I give my views on a variety of topics & try not to get too personal. Secondly I read the whole exchange between you & Scarletnut - didn't think too much about it until you deemed it Ok to make a sarcastic comment about Steff's forthcoming move to join WOL as a rugby journo - in my opinion a much needed improvement in their journalistic talents. Also your comments on North were frankly way over the top. I have yet to see any rugby player with 100+ caps worthy of your description.

As for the moderators and their experience & roles I can only take your word on that as someone who has clearly been introduced to them & their experience on a personal level in the past. Apparently my low popularity ratings among other posters is deemed more acceptable than certain of your behaviours in the past. I did not share the clamour for your return to the boards like some of my fellow posters who I like & respect as I do not recall ever reading any of your posts before the mods stepped in. Judging from your recent comments another visit to the naughty step may not be far off. So please take my friendly suggestion & just be a little more civil & less personal.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2022 at 9:29am
I like gpr i’m happy to put that on record here

Edited by RR1972 - 24 November 2022 at 9:29am
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2022 at 9:37am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

I like gpr i’m happy to put that on record here

Thumbs Up - Thanks RR one down few to go. LOL
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2022 at 9:45am
Anyhow back to the rugby aussies are decimated by injury abd club commitments wales really should win this
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic