Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales Side to face Australia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 9:53am
Gatland without Edwards is toast with no marmite.
Sponsored Links

Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 9:58am
Indeed, I'd be amazed if Robertson isn't either NZ or England coach post wc, he doesn't just want to coach at international level, he wants to win, so those are his best options.

Smith has just done what we'd want, a 6 months job.
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 10:21am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

If pivac had a shred of dignity he would not wait to be sacked.
I doubt he’s a millionaire so expecting someone to forego a payoff of a few hundred grand for ‘dignity’ is ridiculous. He has to do what’s best for his family and try and set himself up for his retirement. The WRU handed him the 4 year contract and I’m sure he’s tried his best so he has nothing to be ashamed of. 
Kentexile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kentexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 10:41am
Gatland and Mooar head and deputy with Mooar focusing on attack/skills. I doubt if the WRU will buy out Tandy’s contract nor that he would leave to be part of what could be a short term coaching ticket to the World Cup so  Gethin Jenkins stays on as defence coach.Neil.  Jenkins stays too as someone needs to know where the tea bags are kept and Ioan Cunningham who is employed by the WRU as forwards coach .
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Kentexile Kentexile wrote:

Gatland and Mooar head and deputy with Mooar focusing on attack/skills. I doubt if the WRU will buy out Tandy’s contract nor that he would leave to be part of what could be a short term coaching ticket to the World Cup so  Gethin Jenkins stays on as defence coach.Neil.  Jenkins stays too as someone needs to know where the tea bags are kept and Ioan Cunningham who is employed by the WRU as forwards coach .

I like your thinking, Gatland for some form of continuity, with Brad Mooar as assistant/backs/attack coach.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Mugwuffin Mugwuffin wrote:

I doubt he’s a millionaire so expecting someone to forego a payoff of a few hundred grand for ‘dignity’ is ridiculous. He has to do what’s best for his family and try and set himself up for his retirement. The WRU handed him the 4 year contract and I’m sure he’s tried his best so he has nothing to be ashamed of. 
he has been rubbish bar a 1 month period but he won’t resign and neither would i if i was in his position tbh
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 10:57am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Wales played well. Two players let the team down there one of them the captain. They lost us the game. I don't think you can blame Pivac for Tipurics blatant trip on a player. 
tbh i don’t think you blame tupriv for pivacs subs tactics and selections eitherWink

Tbh I can't remember did he make the subs before the yellow cards?
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2022 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Mugwuffin Mugwuffin wrote:

Ledesma did what he thought was best for Argentina and walked away, it's rare but it does happen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic