Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Politics Thread.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 85>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 7:46am
That is the issue though isn't it , a forum has ultimate rules but inside the border of those rules it's down to the individual. If some posters doesnt  like the way other posters convey their points of view is subjective...keyboard warrior or not its really is just down to the individual , their personality and passion ......Like it or loathe it , nothing really can be done about it ....I say chill or it will make you ill
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

That is the issue though isn't it , a forum has ultimate rules but inside the border of those rules it's down to the individual. If some posters doesnt  like the way other posters convey their points of view is subjective...keyboard warrior or not its really is just down to the individual , their personality and passion ......Like it or loathe it , nothing really can be done about it ....I say chill or it will make you ill

Calling someone a pr..ck is out of order in my book. Passion doesn't come into it. This is an open forum with rules. Reacting like that shows a total lack of vocabulary for starters. If I think its out of order I will continue to say so but the language I use will, hopefully, not degenerate to pr..ck or tw.t.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 8:35am
If you add 
Idiot
Clown 
Imbecile 

I might agree with you Wink
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 8:52am

If you add 
Idiot
Clown 
Imbecile 

If they caused you pain I sincerely apologise. Don't forget odious.Ouch
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 8:57am
Don't forget Dodgy.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 9:09am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Don't forget Dodgy.

Clap
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 10:30am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

If you add 
Idiot
Clown 
Imbecile 

If they caused you pain I sincerely apologise. Don't forget odious.Ouch

Dont worry ive been called much worse, they did make me laughLOL
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2023 at 10:31am
[QUOTE=ladram]Don't forget Dodgy.[/QUOT

Self verbal flagellation is un called for LOL
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2023 at 2:06pm
Just so people don't think I'm unreasonably biased, Labour's poster is disgusting. I honestly have no idea how someone could think "yes, this is a good idea" and publish it. This is yet another example of just how bad things are with our politicians.

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2023 at 7:07am
Writing in the Guardian, Baroness Warsi added: "Whether this consistent use of racist rhetoric is strategy or incompetence, however, doesn't matter. Both show she is not fit to hold high office."

Pretty muchs sums up Suella Braverman I thought. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2023 at 9:21am

Writing in the Guardian, Baroness Warsi added: "Whether this consistent use of racist rhetoric is strategy or incompetence, however, doesn't matter. Both show she is not fit to hold high office."

Not sure I agree that it doesn't matter because if it is strategy or incompetence because strategy would implicate multiple individuals and so be a larger problem. Pretty clear why Warsi has said it this way, to keep it centred on the individual rather than her own political party. However, Warsi's comments are generally very needed about Braverman, who is a rancid individual constantly spewing hate speech. 
scarletpimp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2023 at 10:38am
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Not sure I agree that it doesn't matter because if it is strategy or incompetence because strategy would implicate multiple individuals and so be a larger problem. Pretty clear why Warsi has said it this way, to keep it centred on the individual rather than her own political party. However, Warsi's comments are generally very needed about Braverman, who is a rancid individual constantly spewing hate speech. 

Agree with above.
The only reason Braverman is in office, is that Sunak needed to placate the Tory right after his election. 
Do'nt forget the Tory party were the ones who elected Truss as leader and cannot all of a sudden disentangle themselves from that.
Many of them, including  ERG , agree with Truss's policies, of small government,  tax cuts(mainly benefiting the rich),drip down economics, so the rest of us can feed from the crumbs,  like garden birds.
Sunak , despite the catastrophe  caused by the Tory right ,under Truss, did not want to ostracise this wing of the party.
As the result,  Sunak, beingva hapless weakling, appointed  someone in Braverman,  totally unfit for high office. 
The results of course are now staring  us in the face.
At least Truss did sack her  immediately , and for most people who committed  such a serious  error of judgement in their work, it would be curtains.No ,not for the Tories, who operate in a different  stratosphere to the rest of us.
Braverman was back ,and soon spewing poison.
Who's to blame...Sunak, he appointed her !
I stood yer on tanner bank
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2023 at 11:50am
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2023 at 12:20pm
My giggle today was Sunak wanting all kids to be taught maths until 18 but someone has pointed out to him we don't have the maths teacher numbers.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2023 at 1:43pm
He's now being investigated for not declaring his wife's involvement with a company that would benefit from the Tory's investment in child care....Infosys is still operating in Russia but that doesn't matter apparently Angry
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2023 at 11:43pm
This man appears to have more skeletons in the closet than BOJO and Truss put together.  His in-laws business interests seem to benefit from Tory party policies and they still haven’t pulled out of Russia (despite promising to do so at the start of the war in Ukraine (sorry, special mission).
That’s what you get when you allow a very small percentage of Tory party members to select a person that they had deemed not suitable just 6 weeks earlier and who wasn’t that popular amongst a lot of Tory MPs.
This has meant that he’s at the beck and call of both sides of the Tory party and as a result has had to employ ministers from both sides, including some really nasty pieces of work just to try and get his plans through - he’s probably the weakest PM we’ve had in the past 4 decades.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 85>
  Share Topic