Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Psychophants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psychophants
    Posted: 25 February 2023 at 8:15pm
After all of the issues this week it was embarrassing William and his Mrs with a token Welsh scarf on being shown to his seat , surrounded by all of the psychophants smiling and selling their country out 
I saw Gerald Davies sitting there like a lap dog and Anthony Buchanan , another scarlet great who now has sold his soul to the dark side ......I could feel the bile rising 
There will be no change in Welsh rugby affairs when we have such big names prepared to bow down to the establishment
I bet William got back in his car and opened a bottle of champagne and laughed at us all thinking what a bunch of looses we all are ..he loves England and he must laugh at how easy a Welsh man can be bought ....

Maybe we all don't deserve better 

It just boils my piss 

Edited by Oracle - 26 February 2023 at 9:16am
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 8:23pm
The players are laughing their cocks off. 25 caps they'll be [beep]ing off to France. The boo hoo fawning over them will come back to bite us on our asses.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 8:25pm
Do you realise tha boo hoo and bighting arses is coded dialogue in the swingers world ...I'm not sure if your posting on the wrong forum Big smile
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Do you realise tha boo hoo and bighting arses is coded dialogue in the swingers world ...I'm not sure if your posting on the wrong forum Big smile
There’s an element of runaway train with no brakes about this evening.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 8:30pm
Funnily Choo Choo is another coded message , apparently Big smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 8:39pm

The pertinent question is how did you acquire this knowledge Oracle? WinkLOL
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 8:51pm
Now that is for me to know and you not to Big smile
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 11:12pm
[QUOTE=Oracle]Now that is for me to know and you not to Big smile[/.

I can visualise you in your dinky Casey Jones train driver outfit with peaked hat ( although your American Indian and Building site outfits are my favourites when we go clubbing in the YMCA in Wind Street) 🤩😁 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2023 at 11:38pm

After all of the issues this week it was embarrassing William and his bitch with a token Welsh scarf on being shown to his seat , surrounded by all of the psychophants smiling and selling their country out 
I saw Gerald Davies sitting there like a lap dog and Anthony Buchanan , another scarlet great who now has sold his soul to the dark side ......I could feel the bile rising 
There will be no change in Welsh rugby affairs when we have such big names prepared to bow down to the establishment
I bet William got back in his car and opened a bottle of champagne and laughed at us all thinking what a bunch of looses we all are ..he loves England and he must laugh at how easy a Welsh man can be bought ....

Maybe we all don't deserve better 

It just boils my piss 
 i know your annoyed but don’t talk about women like that, you are better than that ps gerald a legit rugby legend

Edited by RR1972 - 25 February 2023 at 11:41pm
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 12:16am

How do you know so much.....

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 6:09am
Not a great opening line to this thread ( regardless of who it is by the way).
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 8:09am
Suggest some moderation of the original post is required - No place for language like that regardless of Stella intake.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 9:14am
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

Suggest some moderation of the original post is required - No place for language like that regardless of Stella intake.

No Stella my friend , those days are over a long time ago 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 9:17am
I've updated the original wording so not to offend our psychophants Wink
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 9:43am

https://twitter.com/Cym_Wal/status/1629620604557991937?t=4_bKGZuP5bCUjT27aYbUHQ&s=19

Found him 
 gerald davies was a wonderful player has been nothing but a credit to the game of rugby, if  the clowns running that twitter account have an issue with him,  they are not worth listening to.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic