Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Team for Munster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2023 at 1:42pm
What happened to Lasana (sorry about the spelling) ?
Give Blood, Play Rugby
Sponsored Links

Tony Clifton View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Clifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2023 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Maple Maple wrote:

What happened to Lasana (sorry about the spelling) ?
Good question. On recent form, Davis is undroppable! He’s looking very good.
Seagultaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seagultaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2023 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Wyn of previous seasons I would agree but tell me when Wyn performed at that level. Dwayne has selected Steff Thomas ahead of him before. 

Wyn gave Zander Fagerson a tough time in the scums in Murrayfield, probably the only part of the game that Wales looks to have an edge.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2023 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Does that indicate that the players are not asked for because they are not in next year's plans...ken retiring ,patchel off elsewhere , Wyn off to France 

Good point.

On another note why not believe in the current 15.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2023 at 7:06pm
Jonny W, Macleod and Tom Rogers available.
Dai Guevara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2023 at 7:11pm
Jonny Who, I presume?
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2023 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Jonny W, Macleod and Tom Rogers available.
Good news 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2023 at 8:52am
Ok armed with the above news from Wil I would go with the following 23 :-

15. Jmac 14. Steff Evans 13. Roberts 12. JBR 11. Conbeer 10. Costelow 9. Cawdor
1. Mathias 2. Shaun 3. Wainwright 4. Louisi 5. Morgan Jones 6. Fifita 7. Dan Davis 8. Sione

16. Taylor 17. Steff Thomas 18. Javan/O'Connor 19. Carwyn 20. Josh 21. Blacker 22. Dan 23. Eddie James.

Both Tom Rogers & Ioan are unlucky - I just feel Eddie & JBR give us good physicality in the 10/12 channel which Munster favour & Steff can cover 15 if needed. Hopefully we come through unscathed & that Samson will be pushing hard for the bench at least for the Sharks game. 
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2023 at 10:10am

1. Mathias 2. Shaun 3. Wainwright 4. Louisi 5. Morgan Jones 6. Fifita 7. Dan Davis 8. Sione

16. Taylor 17. Steff Thomas 18. Javan/O'Connor 19. Carwyn 20. Josh 21. Blacker 22. Dan 23. Eddie James.

Both Tom Rogers & Ioan are unlucky - I just feel Eddie & JBR give us good physicality in the 10/12 channel which Munster favour & Steff can cover 15 if needed. Hopefully we come through unscathed & that Samson will be pushing hard for the bench at least for the Sharks game. 
 Can’t argue with that side wish Patchell and Wyn had been released by that car crash that is team Wales.
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2023 at 3:19pm
Clap
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Can’t argue with that side wish Patchell and Wyn had been released by that car crash that is team Wales.

ClapClapClap

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic